Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
So basically I need help, I just built a pc, however when I press the power button everything in the pc begins to work. However the gpu spins for like 3 seconds and then just stops,is the card broken, or have I done something wrong?
So i have an older alienware desktop running windows 10. I left it on over night to run system updates and woke up to my keyboard and mouse not glowing. So i restarted it to make sure it wasn't just glitching out and realized i can't use any usb devices, tried multiple ports, several devices. Can't even charge a phone through the usb ports. Any suggestions on how to fix, can't really access my pc without keyboard working.
I am looking to make a choice whether a life long Windows user should make a switch to macOS or not? For it, I am targeting Macbook Pro 16 inch (because others are not worth it):
Here are my user cases:
1) Web Browsing
2) Database Servers via Virtual Machines (for my testing)
3) Operating System servers via Virtual Machines (for my testing)
4) Occasional Microsoft Office
5) Data Analytics via different tools (to upskill myself)
6) Github (for Private Repository)
7) Web development
Why I looking for Macbook is for macOS.. I want to test different security tools which are difficult to install as compared to Windows.
Things which are not making me pull the triggers are:
1) Last Generation Intel Processor (Not Ice Lake etc.)
2) Only 60 Hz screen while all others are moving to 120 Hz or 144 Hz + HDR screens
3) Windows still has potential and not half bad
4) Cost (but not that much)
5) Gaming (I have huge steam library, which I was not able to play due to GPU failure on PC) - Although I have PS4 so I am not sure whether it will spark my interest or not.
What I might enjoy with MacBook Pro:
1) Crisp Display with 16:10 aspect ratio
2) Apply Ecosystem
3) Easier package deployments and applications
Appreciate if you can help me to evaluate based on my user case whether Macbook Pro would be good move or not.
I'm paying for 1GB download speed through Rogers right now, but my PC only gets about 10Mbps download. It's hard wired in, and I know the cable works because I have tried this exact same cable with my laptop and it gave me upwards of 500Mbps(which I would be more than happy with). I've tried restarting my router, changing settings in my BiOS amongst other things but nothing has changed. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would greatly appreciate them.
Motherboard is a ASUS ROG STRIX B450F Gaming
Running Windows 10
If you need me to provide screenshots of information about my computer I can
Hello. I am an idiot. I understand and I am fully aware of my mistake but. Today I decided to remove stickers from my PS4 pro and when it leaves stains I will just use nail polish remover . I used nail polish remover and now it has spots in the plastic. They are black spots () is there any way to restore it to factory condition? The spots are black. They look like if you spill water on something. It looks wet but it isnt. ( I can't upload pictures) Thanks for the replies.