[VS] Luna

Damn straight spyglass!

But yeah until i get back to my place I cant fix anything. Plus i got mid-course exams coming up, so It might be a couple of days before you see anything newer up :rolleyes:

?

O and Xeon, if you dont object, mind if i took VX to version 4 and made an olive style to go with it??

Olive again? It seems to me like most of designers pick Olive as their 2nd choice of color.

Do you mind making something more lively green? Like the screenshot below, taken from b0se Classic VS, Green.

Thanks very much in advance for your opinion.

Yeah i never realy did like olive that much aynyways. I have many ideas for new colors:

... :ermm:m::/:/:|:|:s:s:pinch:h: )

yeah i guess I should do a green one. There arent too many good green schemes out there.

Edited by Dazza

i do love a theme to be perfect...so we wont rest till it is 101 PERCENT...so those minor bugs should be delt with swiftly.....and NO VERSION 4...well not yet...we need some magor GUI changes in 4 so thats why we arent relasing anything yet

and i would like to get some Login, trillian, and winamp skin..at least 2 outa the 3 before relese of 4...

lcgiang, if you post a screenie, i'll see about it. still, because it's not my style to change as I like, Xeon needs to give his blessing for a (sub)style.

I just fix bugs. That's prety much waht i do. :happy:

And please include "Tahoma" again. I can't stand this new font. :no:

Or at least let people choose which font they want. Maybe 3 fonts to choose from.

To get a higher res of the wallpaper would mean remaking the wallpaper. Im not sure how Xeon did it (i could do similar but it wouldnt look as good) so unless he decides to I guess you wont be seeing a higher res wallpaper.

Oh, and for a heads up, I'll include Tahoma in the style again ([EDIT] Asuming Xeon doesnt mind [/EDIT]). Only problem is im not sure how to change the caption that comes up in the Fonts tab. Defaults are Normal, Large Font and Extra Large font, and I cant figure out how to change. I wont update it until I know how.

Ive completed an updated version of VX, but it seems that Xeon is nowhere to be found... :huh:

Ive made it so that you can use either Franklin Gothic Medium, Tahoma or Trebuchet as the fonts (rather than normal, large and xlarge), and I replaced the progress chunk and bar (because the other one i made sucked. I made it better :p )

All I need now is for Xeon to post it... :ninja:

Any info on a Winamp skin and/or a startup screen? This is by far my favorite and I would like to complete the package, and alas I have no skills of my own :(

I'm sure this problem has been solved already, and i've searched for hours for how.... can't find it.

Problem: Thin Line above taskbar, running all the way along the top of it.

I'm not using and 3rd party mods to my taskbar, tried taskbar locked/unlocked, tried regular and thin mode of this VS, still there....

Is it possibly something to do with the uxtheme.dll ? are they different modifications/versions of this file out there or we are all using the same one?

I seem to have this bar in different forms on some other VS's

Is there a fix for this? & Sorry if its already been disscussed in length someone else in the forums, did search for a long time before posting this.

See attached picture below and where i point to the thin line above task bar with the black arrows.

Yes it is strange, mine has it both locked and unlocked also i forgot to mention that i've recently formatted my computer aswell.. also i have this problem on 2 machines my work and home computers... so its something im doing or have installed, just can't figure out wtf it is :(

Can't someone who doesn't have this problem... post thier uxtheme.dll so i can download it, its the only thing i can think of left to try....

Thanks

Here's another example of it with another VS (b0se's opus luna)

That THIN GREY BAR shouldn't be there... just like the THIN BLUE BAR in the above post.

Edited by quick

Very interesting...

Its got nothing to do with the VS (thank god :p), looks like its just you.

Depending on which one you used to patch uxtheme in the first place, here's a few i have used, all with success:

http://download.lightstar1.com/install/patchxp.zip

http://download.lightstar1.com/install/patchxp-sp1.zip

And the one on these forums (Customizing Windows XP > Neowin Multipatcher 1.5

I hope that helps a bit

But it isnt a bug.

Ok i will give those a shot, i've tried the Neowin one and another one and even after rebooting it still wouldn't let me see any VS's thats why i was having to manually put the uxtheme.dll file in there. I'll let you know if i fix the prob.

Thanks,

edit: links aren't working but i will find some others to try.