[VS] Luna

fantastic theme... unfortunately, this newest version (v3) has caused some problems for me. for some reason it changes my "my documents" icon back to the generic XP icon - my other icons still have the bluecurve theme applied. also, the icon fonts on the desktop and the icon fonts inside folder icons are different... the desktop icons show up with the correct font, but the folder icon fonts revert to the generic arial...

could you (or anyone else) re-release v2? thanks!

Sorry if this is a lil big but i just wanted to show & tell. i ported it to WindowBlinds and have

made colour schemes & making Toolbars and possibly animations. It will probably only be for

personal use, but ask Xeon :p

Comments Apreciated

P.S i'm a novice Skinner!!!

nice can u please post that version of the seasons wall please

Oh Sh*t!

I completely forgot to do that!

O well, i couldn't have gotten onto neowin on the weekend anyway, so I will do that 2nite.

Sorry Xeon, I wouldve emailed you but like i said, I couldnt get on neowin, nay online :(

As for the problems:

with fonts and stuff, Chances are I accidentally changed a font type somewhere. I'll find it and change it back.

the My Documents icon - chances are you're using the .theme file that was in the .zip file? The problem is probably that it sets the icon to default (i use default icons so that might be why, i dunno.) I'll check that too.

BTW, what colours did people want? Just a slate colour? or something a bit more "colourful"?

Oh, and my sig is actually a quote from the simpsons (Homer in the Scorpio episode). I guess I should clarify that eh?

Cheers!

Dazza

Hey Xeon!@

I never know when youre online cos you dont use MSN! :p

If id known I wouldve jsut PM'd you.

When I get home i'll do the shellstyle and that, and I'll check to see if theres anything else I need to do as well.

i absolutely love this theme.. one suggestion if its all possible.. different colours?

What he said!

This theme is so clean and nice! In addition to different colours I would also like to see different start button. Perhaps a tinted windows flag with a "shy" START to it? Just a suggestion!

Looking forward to upcomming releases

LunaVX

He forgot the capitals in the zip filename.. try the link above :) it should work.

and btw Xeon great theme...glad i got to test it :ninja:

p.s. Xeon in ur sig u spelt here wrong....

Hey yeah I wouldnt mind making a team and putting something in!

I jsut got me an object desktop subscription too, so I want to test out SkinStudio and WindowBlinds!

(BTW Xeon did you have any ideas to submit? Cos we cant submit VX cos it already existed when GUIOlympics started :()

Yeah, lets make a team shell we?