[VS] Luna

Now this is a great theme: I can see myself using it as my default. It's very neutral and yet very pleasing.

However, I do think the difference between the "Normal" and "Large" font size is too great. I can appreciate the conservation of space afforded by the "Normal" font, but I would like the option of something about two point sizes larger.

Nice work!

Wow! What an amazing theme - one of the top10 of all time greats imo! The font size was a bit small for me, the 0.1 version made the fonts a lot easier on the eye, esp at 1280x1024.

It would be amazing if you could include the grey mod - and a silver mod would be awesome! :D

Top work dude!

I did a quick resize on the wallpaper that was posted here earlier:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philip.gant/windesk.png

and one with Ayumi Hamasaki blended in (cos I like her)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philip.gant/ayufinal.png

I will take these down if the author of the original feels I have infringed on property, but I thought you guys might like these

Impy

Edited by Impy77

thats possible..but im afraid it wouldnt work perfectly..for example..if u will change the fonts manually like u said..it will be reset to the original fonts eveytime you reboot yer pc with that specific theme...or if you change the theme..and than put it back to the one where u changed the fonts..so if u ask me..i would edit this theme in stylebuilder or resbuilder and change the fonts and compile it

cheers!

and why i have it???

i redownload the theme and still the line is there......i dont know is this matter i have a LCD monitor

Edited by Daeron Tin

Can someone tell us where did you find these high-res Windows XP icons? There were some unanswered posts..

if someone does know it, email it to me, so i can upload it.

Edited by PHROZTEDcoolerguy