Election 2020: Trump vs Biden Conspiracy topic!


Recommended Posts

AngelGraves13
4 hours ago, shockz said:

I thought covid didn’t exist? Lol.

 

But yes. As soon as I saw the crowds, I thought super spreader. At least they’re wearing masks. But yikes. 

I said the pandemic is fake, not the virus. The virus isn't as deadly as we were first told. They said 2 million would die. They were wrong.

2 hours ago, shockz said:

Who knows? I’m sure Biden or whoever would have been nominated would have focused on his lies, non-existent record, corruption and the Ukraine nonsense. There was plenty of ammo they could have used, but with Covid, Trump basically wrote the material for them. 

Lies on both sides.

 

So is Biden going to ban fracking or not? He's flip-flop on everything. He'll say anything for a vote.

 

They're all a bunch of liars. Everyone in government.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13

This is how I'm viewing this election. They called Republicans everything and now want unity. You guys don't see the setup for civil war?

 

 

 

  • Facepalm 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
shockz
4 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

This is how I'm viewing this election. They called Republicans everything and now want unity. You guys don't see the setup for civil war?

 

 

 

Pot. Kettle. 

  • Like 5
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag
2 hours ago, AngelGraves13 said:

I said the pandemic is fake, not the virus. The virus isn't as deadly as we were first told. They said 2 million would die. They were wrong.

 

 

Stop being obtuse. The 2 million deaths was projection based on doing NOTHING at all. That shouldn't even need to be explained to you. 

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/what-we-know-about-coronavirus-model-white-house-unveiled-n1173601

Quote

Epidemiologists, who study the spread of infectious diseases, rely on data collected about diseases combined with statistical analysis to create predictive models of different outcomes to figure out how best to deal with outbreaks. A model developed by researchers at Imperial College London and published March 17 suggested that without any mitigation measures in place, the coronavirus could kill 2.2 million people in the U.S.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
1 minute ago, mudslag said:

 

Stop being obtuse. The 2 million deaths was projection based on doing NOTHING at all. That shouldn't even need to be explained to you. 

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/what-we-know-about-coronavirus-model-white-house-unveiled-n1173601

 

 

Every living person on Earth will get coronavirus. That's a fact. No lockdown will stop the spread. It's not very deadly though for the majority of people, so it is nothing more than a tool by the elite for compliance.

  • Facepalm 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag
1 minute ago, AngelGraves13 said:

 

Every living person on Earth will get coronavirus. That's a fact. No lockdown will stop the spread. It's not very deadly though for the majority of people, so it is nothing more than a tool by the elite for compliance.

 

Projections are not facts, so no you're wrong. As for not being deadly, again prove it. On top of that you're now suggesting that Trump used this pandemic as a tool for compliance. It's like you write stuff out without thinking. No wonder you support Trump. 

2 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

 

Conspiracy section is here

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
3 minutes ago, mudslag said:

 

Projections are not facts, so no you're wrong. As for not being deadly, again prove it. On top of that you're now suggesting that Trump used this pandemic as a tool for compliance. It's like you write stuff out without thinking. No wonder you support Trump. 

 

My chances of dying from it are 0.003% for my age.

 

I have a better chance of winning the lottery. Maybe. That's rigged too.

 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

  • Facepalm 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
3 minutes ago, mudslag said:

 

Projections are not facts, so no you're wrong. As for not being deadly, again prove it. On top of that you're now suggesting that Trump used this pandemic as a tool for compliance. It's like you write stuff out without thinking. No wonder you support Trump. 

Conspiracy section is here

It's not a conspiracy if it happened. Stop being a coincidence theorist. 

  • Facepalm 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
LaP
39 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

http://banned.video/watch?id=5fa880340ad74220909fd531

 

Even if you think Alex Jones is crazy, you should know what the other side is protesting against or you're just ignorant.

I don't think Alex Jones is crazy. He's a very intelligent business man who understood that he could make money by saying alt-right BS online. I don't even think he believes anything he says. And i'm sure he is millionaire. I mean the guy sells snake-oil diet supplements ... that should tell you a lot about the guy. Go check the infowars store i mean it's more scammy than a fake call center in India.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag
4 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

 

My chances of dying from it are 0.003% for my age.

 

I have a better chance of winning the lottery. Maybe. That's rigged too.

 

But it's not just based on age, your health plays a part too but again that's not something that should be needed to be said to you. 

  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag
1 minute ago, AngelGraves13 said:

It's not a conspiracy if it happened. Stop being a coincidence theorist. 

Prove it, we all know you cant but try for fun. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
3 minutes ago, mudslag said:

 

But it's not just based on age, your health but again that's not something that should be needed to be said to you. 

https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

 

It is based on age and health. You just don't understand science.

 

If you have Blood Types O or B, you're also less likely to be severely ill from the virus. Blood Type 0 has almost no receptors for infection in the blood. The cytokine storm is found mostly in Blood Type A. Rh negative blood type offers further protection.

2 minutes ago, mudslag said:

Prove it, we all know you cant but try for fun. 

He just said they would release a virus. They did. Proof is in the pudding. You're just another sheep and don't see it.

 

Trump, Biden, all the world leaders are in on this together. They answer to their bosses. They're just the PR for governments. Keeps the masses distracted.

  • Facepalm 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag
3 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

 

It is based on age and health. You just don't understand science.

 

If you have Blood Types O or B, you're also less likely to be severely ill from the virus. Blood Type 0 has almost no receptors for infection in the blood. The cytokine storm is found mostly in Blood Type A. Rh negative blood type offers further protection.

 

 

I literally just said that it's based on your health too. 

 

Quote

 

 But it's not just based on age, your health plays a part too 


 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, AngelGraves13 said:

He just said they would release a virus. They did. Proof is in the pudding. You're just another sheep and don't see it.

 

Trump, Biden, all the world leaders are in on this together. They answer to their bosses. They're just the PR for governments. Keeps the masses distracted.

 

 

What he said was a scenario of what could happen during based on an outbreak. That in no way equates to what happened this year. But on top of that, you're now suggesting that this was planned out by team Trump. Cause don't forget, this happened under HIS watch. But please, have fun in lala land with your conspiracy drivel. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
13 minutes ago, mudslag said:

 

I literally just said that it's based on your health too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What he said was a scenario of what could happen during based on an outbreak. That in no way equates to what happened this year. But on top of that, you're now suggesting that this was planned out by team Trump. Cause don't forget, this happened under HIS watch. But please, have fun in lala land with your conspiracy drivel. 

 

The missed the part where China is built up as the example for the rest of the world. You know...Draconian lockdowns and the end of civil liberties.

  • Facepalm 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13
Just now, shockz said:

You’re literally contradicting yourself. 
 

At first you’re bashing dems for celebrating and furthering it’s spread, and not you’re saying it’s not very deadly. 
 

You’re so transparent. 

 

You literally just said what I said to make it sound like a contradiction.

 

It's a real virus and it's spreading. It has a low mortality rate of around 1% if you factor in all positive cases. If you only factor in hospitalizations, then the mortality rate is much higher. That's very disingenuous.

 

Will people die from the virus? Yes. Every single day since it was released and every single day after as it is an endemic virus, meaning it will be with humanity forever, like the flu, even with a vaccine. So...that means that these restrictions will never go away.

  • Facepalm 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelGraves13

Well I live in California, so my vote doesn't count. Joke's on you, yet again.

 

California always votes Democrat because it's controlled by lobbyists in San Francisco and they serve the technocrats. I don't know how I feel about Proposition 19 yet, but the actors are fleeing Los Angeles.

  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.