Problem blocking/ignoring another user.

Seem unable to find it. Is it possible to put another user on an ignore list on this forum? If so how do you do it?

Clicked their name but couldn't find it.

Does putting them on the ignore list stop you receiving notifications if they comment on your threads?

2 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

If you hover your mouse over a username you should see the option to add them to your ignore list:

jddluFP.png

Ah i see. I actually went in to his profile but couldn't see it from there. I do now.

If the member replies to anything i post am i still going to get notifications? If so then it'll be a waste of time be ignoring them really.

2 minutes ago, Technique said:

If the member replies to anything i post am i still going to get notifications? If so then it'll be a waste of time be ignoring them really.

I don't believe you do. Also, I think their posts will be reduced so that you need to click them to see them - but if someone quotes their post you will see that.

I'm not certain though, I haven't used the ignore feature.

18 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

I don't believe you do. Also, I think their posts will be reduced so that you need to click them to see them - but if someone quotes their post you will see that.

I'm not certain though, I haven't used the ignore feature.

I think that's right. I remember do that when I was blocking out Dev, but still wanted to read some of his posts. You can click to read it, but is hidden elsewise. Like a spoiler link.

47 minutes ago, Technique said:

Seem unable to find it. Is it possible to put another user on an ignore list on this forum? If so how do you do it?

Clicked their name but couldn't find it.

Does putting them on the ignore list stop you receiving notifications if they comment on your threads?

Sorry, you can't block me :( Staff are excluded 😛 

24 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

Never knew that... Never really needed to anyway... :laugh:

Don't want to say it, (for staff's sake) but that's bad to block staff... Even those who are helping you, Technique..

49 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

Looking at the tag under his av he's just a member. ;)

Well only one way to find out ...

EDIT: I like how they get tucked away between posts. Would be better if they didn't show at all but i suppose we can't have everything.

Will only be a matter of time before the notification would get triggered so i'll see if that still happens.