Samsung sued by really stupid woman

Debated on putting this in the jokes and funny section of forum but this is just to stupid to be a joke or funny. I can't believe the stupidity of some people! I couldn't believe this when I heard it on radio this morning.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-sues-samsung-for-1-8m-after-cell-phone-gets-stuck-inside-her-vagina/

If this is totally inappropriate, could a mod delete it without giving me a warning real fast, please!

• Facepalm 3

Lmao indeed, I was nearly tears after reading this one.

1 minute ago, AStalUK said:

Lmao indeed, I was nearly tears after reading this one.

Some of the comments under that article will have you cracking up some also

I really wonder why she even thought she could sue Samsung and win for something that she did of her on volition... but I guess Samsung will have to add a new warning to their phones: Do not insert into any orifices? :D Apparently this is from 2018? Still smh.

Just now, jnelsoninjax said:

I really wonder why she even thought she could sue Samsung and win for something that she did of her on volition... but I guess Samsung will have to add a new warning to their phones: Do not insert into any orifices? :D

look at the article part way down; someone one a similar case a while back against Apple for swallowing a bunch of iPhones .... equally stupid but she's probably basing her ability to win on that case ...

3 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

look at the article part way down; someone one a similar case a while back against Apple for swallowing a bunch of iPhones .... equally stupid but she's probably basing her ability to win on that case ...

I saw that as well, I think this was a attempt at a get rich quick scheme, and it quickly backfired.

Apple was eventually forced to legally specify that their products were

not fit for human consumption and the man was conceded an undisclosed amount of money.

4 minutes ago, Farchord said:

I mean, looking at other articles on that website kinda clear that one up: https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

I mean, after the recent actual case of someone using gorilla glue in their hair it's hard to tell sometimes. some people are just that stupid ....

---

in any case now that the article has been confirmed satire I've moved it over to Jokes & Funny Stuff section (Y) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

I mean, after the recent actual case of someone using gorilla glue in their hair it's hard to tell sometimes. some people are just that stupid ....

---

in any case now that the article has been confirmed satire I've moved it over to Jokes & Funny Stuff section (Y) 

Fair enough XD

1 hour ago, cork1958 said:

Debated on putting this in the jokes and funny section of forum but this is just to stupid to be a joke or funny. I can't believe the stupidity of some people! I couldn't believe this when I heard it on radio this morning.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-sues-samsung-for-1-8m-after-cell-phone-gets-stuck-inside-her-vagina/

If this is totally inappropriate, could a mod delete it without giving me a warning real fast, please!

you should maybe realize it is a Joke and put it here originally,  i cannot believe you even thought it was real /facepalm.

also stop reading worldnewsdailyreport

in fact, why i am even bothering to respond. /doublefacepalmtomyself.

3 minutes ago, E.Worm Jimmy said:

you should maybe realize it is a Joke and put it here originally,  i cannot believe you even thought it was real /facepalm.

to be fair, I wasn't aware that was a satirical site either; and as I said above it's hard to tell if stories like this are fake or not when shit like this really happens. Like the lady that put gorilla glue in her hair thinking it would be fine recently ...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

to be fair, I wasn't aware that was a satirical site either; and as I said above it's hard to tell if stories like this are fake or not when ###### like this really happens. Like the lady that put gorilla glue in her hair thinking it would be fine recently ...

yeah, true.   but when i read something like that FIRST thing i do is google it before sharing it as news 😋

3 hours ago, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Ya, my bad for not checking it out first, but I originally heard it on my local radio station and they usually check stuff out pretty good before saying anything.

Still, with that Apple case and that girl with Gorilla Glue, it wasn't that hard to believe. As for the link,  it was just the first result in the search I did.

• Like 1

Hey, we all mess up sometimes, don't beat yourself up over it! (get your wife or SO to do it for you ! :p)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Hey, we all mess up sometimes, don't beat yourself up over it! (get your wife or SO to do it for you ! :p)

Been married to long for any of that type action! :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1