Anyone else having problems with comment count button at the top of news articles.

That button at the top of news articles which tells you how many comments there are and when clicked takes you to them, no longer works for me. It does nothing when I click it. Anyone else having the issue? I've had this issue on every one of my computers.

Thanks

No issues for me using Edge (Dev) 92.0.891.1

I just tried it and it's working for me on Firefox. Have you got any add-ons enabled, like NoScript or uBlock?

5 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

I just tried it and it's working for me on Firefox. Have you got any add-ons enabled, like NoScript or uBlock?

Just tried it on Firefox 88.0.1 with no addons installed. This laptop also has no AV other than windows security. Does nothing when I click on it. Doesn't work in edge either. Doesn't work at my house or my girlfriends house. On my desktop workstation at home or the laptop here.

3 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Just tried it on Firefox 88.0.1 with no addons installed it's pretty much a clean install of Firefox. This laptop also has no AV other than windows defender. Does nothing when I click on it.

I'm not sure what to suggest, but I've tried it on three different articles and it jumps down to the comments each time. I admit that it's strange that it's happening on all your computers though. What happens if you use your phone, connected to your phone network and not the Wifi?

2 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

I'm not sure what to suggest, but I've tried it on three different articles and it jumps down to the comments each time. I admit that it's strange that it's happening on all your computers though. What happens if you use your phone, connected to your phone network and not the Wifi?

Great idea!! ..........aaaaand it doesn't work on my iPhone SE 2020 on cellular either.

2 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Great idea!! ..........aaaaand it doesn't work on my iPhone SE 2020 on cellular either.

Have you got VPN to put you in another country? 😆

Just now, Nick H. said:

Have you got VPN to put you in another country? 😆

Negative ghost rider

Anything in the browsers developer tools console being reported loading the site or clicking on the link?

There just simple hrefs no special sauce, so I can't see why it wouldn't work.  Right-click open in new tab work?

1 minute ago, primortal said:

Anything in the browsers developer tools console being reported loading the site or clicking on the link?

Another great idea! Lemme check

Didn't see much in developer tools, but one think I did notice, is that if I scrolled down the page a tad, and still had that button visible, when clicking it , it would take me back to the very top of the page... so that's something i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just tried in in Safari on Big sir with no extensions and not logged into my neowin account ,and it does the same thing.

I also created a poll on the subject.