Wallpaper locker

On occasions, the wall paper for my home screen changes without me doing it. I am not sure of the reason why it happens as I am not aware of me doing anything to cause it. Is there a way in settings or an app that will lock it into place to prevent this from happening?

How are you setting your wallpaper in the first place? I haven't used Android's wallpaper settings for a long time, but it looks like when you select the wallpaper option you get to choose up to 15 different pictures, which I assume it will then cycle through (if you have more than one selected)? I would unselect all of them, then only select the picture that you want to set as your wallpaper.

5 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

How are you setting your wallpaper in the first place? I haven't used Android's wallpaper settings for a long time, but it looks like when you select the wallpaper option you get to choose up to 15 different pictures, which I assume it will then cycle through (if you have more than one selected)? I would unselect all of them, then only select the picture that you want to set as your wallpaper.

I have a digital clock set as live wallpaper. However, I use nova launcher and it sometimes reverts to the the default wallpaper of my LG stylo 4 phone. I forgot to mention that. Sorry. I do not use any other wallpaper options.

10 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

I have a digital clock set as live wallpaper. However, I use nova launcher and it sometimes reverts to the the default wallpaper of my LG stylo 4 phone. I forgot to mention that. Sorry. I do not use any other wallpaper options.

I haven't used Nova Launcher, but I just downloaded it to take a look around and I can't see an option for Nova Launcher to set the background, so I guess it uses the default wallpaper settings? I also noted that when I launched Nova Launcher it didn't change my wallpaper from what it was originally set to, so I'm guessing that there is an option somewhere else that is selected. But again, since I haven't used Nova Launcher I can't be sure. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

I use Nova on all my Android devices (lots of them) and have never had this issue. Wallpaper setting is the same for pretty much any launcher, just long press on the screen. You get a choice of Wallpaper, Widgets or Settings. Select Wallpaper. If you have more than one selected, unselect them. My guess is you installed something that is doing this or some LG  service app is running in the background and causing it.