Is there a way to backup the Bluetooth settings?

I have a hearing aid that is controlled via Bluetooth, and I have been having some trouble with my phone not wanting to send MMS, and the troubleshooting is always reset network settings which also resets Bluetooth. It is a PITA to have to re-pair the hearing aid and redo my custom program for it (specific app that interfaces with it). So I'm looking for a method to backup the settings so when I reset the network/Bluetooth I can just restore from a backup.

9 hours ago, Bruinator said:

This requires the phone to be rooted :( I do not think it is possible to root the Google phones

8 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

I thought it was simple to pair them, huh..

You just passed 17k posts. :)

No, it is a real pain. You have to turn it off (which is hard in and of itself), then turn it back on, then you have like 2 mins to pair it, not to mention that I loose all saved programing I have done, which is the biggest inconvenience.

24 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

No, it is a real pain. You have to turn it off (which is hard in and of itself), then turn it back on, then you have like 2 mins to pair it, not to mention that I loose all saved programing I have done, which is the biggest inconvenience.

My BT speakers connect to my PC the minute I turn them on. Not sure what your issue is. Unless they connect in a different way..

7 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

My BT speakers connect to my PC the minute I turn them on. Not sure what your issue is. Unless they connect in a different way..

It's a hearing aid, not speakers. I have it paired to my phone so I can make and receive phone calls, and I can use the app to adjust the levels, which I loose each time the bluetooth settings are cleared.