Could this be real or the best prank of all time?

Okay so Ive recently stumbled across a Instagram page, and to put it mildly, it's bats**t crazy. 
It's either the best prank of all time, or actually completely and utterly real.
Now, I'm posting it here in the conspiracy thread, because... well, I want you lot to debunk it, as I cant. 

Backstory. The blokes name is Javier. He is from Valencia, Spain. Only thing is, hes also, from 2027. But hes also, not? 
He has shown to be part of a experiment called JESP 8827. Nothing really understandable as its highly technical documents he shows, one document shows something about a connection that has been lost and now hes lost in space-time. Basically hes in 2021, but all electronic devices say 2027. What leads to him being credible is the fact that... in all his videos, theres literally not one single human being or animal shown in them. He can freely access restricted areas, like hospitals, airports, police stations, and they are all, empty. Streets are empty, he goes on car trips between cities, not a single car on the highway but his. Nothing. 
So can any of you come up with theries as to where is everyone? 
You can check out the videos for yourself here: 
https://www.instagram.com/unicosobreviviente/ 

• 1 month later...

Obviously fake.  Every single video is really REALLY short (15 seconds in come cases) and Spain has been severely locked down for quite a lot of the past 18 months.  Pretty easy to take such short video clips when hardly anyone is around...

I only checked 6 or so videos, but I didn't see anything showing a date on any electronic devices...

On 24/06/2021 at 07:06, Anarkii said:

Okay so Ive recently stumbled across a Instagram page, and to put it mildly, it's bats**t crazy. 
It's either the best prank of all time, or actually completely and utterly real.
Now, I'm posting it here in the conspiracy thread, because... well, I want you lot to debunk it, as I cant. 

Backstory. The blokes name is Javier. He is from Valencia, Spain. Only thing is, hes also, from 2027. But hes also, not? 
He has shown to be part of a experiment called JESP 8827. Nothing really understandable as its highly technical documents he shows, one document shows something about a connection that has been lost and now hes lost in space-time. Basically hes in 2021, but all electronic devices say 2027. What leads to him being credible is the fact that... in all his videos, theres literally not one single human being or animal shown in them. He can freely access restricted areas, like hospitals, airports, police stations, and they are all, empty. Streets are empty, he goes on car trips between cities, not a single car on the highway but his. Nothing. 
So can any of you come up with theries as to where is everyone? 
You can check out the videos for yourself here: 
https://www.instagram.com/unicosobreviviente/

Saw a lot of birds in the fourth video....

• Haha 2

Several of his longer videos also skip around, they are separate scenes spliced together. My guess is they are at times when nobody can be seen. 

Yeah. It's as real as this. 🤣

You know what my problem with this video here is? There was no digital video technology back in the 1940s when this video was supposedly taken and yet we see digital counters on the film.

FAKE if you ask me.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that he was able to get plenty of short videos of no one around. COVID in Europe was a pretty serious issue, with countries putting themselves on lockdown and demanding people stay in their homes. Even a few months ago I left the office and for about 5 minutes I could have sworn I had missed some apocalypse. I couldn't hear a thing - no cars, no people, no planes in the sky. I didn't see another soul either.

The other thing is that none of the videos that I watched had the original audio.

Also, although I'm sure it's a translation issue I'm not sure I follow the story. He has amnesia, and he found papers saying that he is from 2027? The papers say that they were sending him back to 2021 on a mission but that something has happened and he is in another dimension? So he is in 2021, but not our 2021? But then, how is he uploading videos to our 2021 of the alternate 2021 where no one exists? And how did he get to our 2021? I'm sure I have misunderstood something.

But I had a laugh with it. It reminded me of watching 28 Days Later, and watching the opening scenes over and over again to find the stray car crossing the bridge in the background. Those guys had a small budget and shot in London before a pandemic but did a really good job. Imagine how deserted someone can make a place look at the height of COVID lockdowns...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...