Umm...

Mindovermaster

Can you explain? I used to be "Neowin Senior"... I ain't no newbie...

noobie.png

+primortal

The badge is bigger than the profile pic ūüėõ

Mindovermaster
On 16/07/2021 at 12:33, primortal said:

The badge is bigger than the profile pic ūüėõ

That, too.. What is NW up to.. ūü§Ē

FloatingFatMan
On 16/07/2021 at 18:28, Mindovermaster said:

Can you explain? I used to be "Neowin Senior"... I ain't no newbie...

noobie.png

I was just about to post the same.. WTF Neowin? What you doin'?

• Haha 1

Brandon H

we just upgraded to IPB 4.6 today and there's a new "achievements" functionality. that's what the new badge is for. They're still tweaking them right now but them being larger than the user image has made me chuckle lol

edit: here's the IPB announcement about the new feature for anyone interested https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/drum-roll-please…-announcing-achievements-r1227/

• Thanks 1

FloatingFatMan
On 16/07/2021 at 18:58, Brandon H said:

we just upgraded to IPB 4.6 today and there's a new "achievements" functionality. that's what the new badge is for. They're still tweaking them right now but them being larger than the user image has made me chuckle lol

edit: here's the IPB announcement about the new feature for anyone interested https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/drum-roll-please…-announcing-achievements-r1227/

Whilst I'm sure we appreciate new features, do you guys think you could like, give us a heads up about what's incoming? We already HAVE and "achievements" type thing.. Reputation.

Lee G.
Posted (edited)

I hope the badge is resized.

I notice the dates are also appearing differently. Instead of 'Posted 8 minutes ago' the date just appears as 'Posted July 16, 2021 at 18:58'.

On 16/07/2021 at 18:58, Brandon H said:

Edit: I'll take badge 13. :p

Edited by Lee G.

Steven P.

I removed it for now until I've had a chance to have a proper look at it.

• Like 5

Brandon H
On 16/07/2021 at 13:02, FloatingFatMan said:

Whilst I'm sure we appreciate new features, do you guys think you could like, give us a heads up about what's incoming? We already HAVE and "achievements" type thing.. Reputation.

I personally agree. seems an unnecessary feature for a forum especially one like ours that is primarily tech oriented.

On 16/07/2021 at 13:06, Lee G. said:

I notice the dates are also appearing differently. Instead of 'Posted 8 minutes ago' the date just appears as 'Posted July 16, 2021 at 18:58'.

I noticed that as well and hadn't had a chance to bring it up yet. seems to affect the notification menu too

• Like 1