What do girls like to do?

when i was 13 i hung out with my friends mostly. played soccer and video games too. i'd like to mention that most girls dont want to f*ck all the time. once in a while... sure. but we're not all horny b******s like you boys :p i dont think i've changed that much since 13... i'd still rather spend my time playing sports (ultimate now instead of soccer) and hanging out with friends

glad to hear that ice skating went well though :)

p.s. 13 is way too young for sex :unsure:

yeah i nkwo that but eXclusive only had sex when he was 13 because the only person he could find to let him release his hornyness into was

his

dad :p

At 13, girls were the last thing on my mind. I was busy playing **** loads of cool games, and animating in Deluxe Paint III on my Amiga :)

Girls like the basic things, and like to be fussed over. At 13, they are just starting to realise the sexual hold they have on men. Get used to it ;)

yeah i nkwo that but eXclusive only had sex when he was 13 because the only person he could find to let him release his hornyness into was

his

dad :p

Okay i just lost all respect for you, ****ing tard !

Try to take it slow; no oral sex till the 2nd or 3rd date.

yes...pardon me. 4th or 5th date.

you know, a guy that say something like that probably never did it with anyone.. ever.. :no:

man, hes thirteen, cmon..

ohh and, youre willie right? (she writes my man or something about a will/willie)

take her to the movies, i promise, that works, you just need to know what she is interested of..

this christmas i took my girlfriend to this lovemovie with hugh grant, and she loved it..

a few dyas later we went to see stuck on you, and she wasnt as amused as i was, so it all depends on the movie..

and sacrifiese yourself (spelling), the first 5 dates it shoulg be all about her, and dont complain over anything..

ohh, thats my two cents, and my freakin bad english