What do girls like to do?

hm.. i dont think to go to the movies is such a good idea. or, atleast not on the first dates... because on the first dates, you have to get to know her, and you cant talk together while watching a movie. and if you do go to the movies, you should go somewhere else after it. because then you have something to talk about.

yeah, i am "Will" (not my real name, but she likes to call me that) and i am gonna take her to the movies may next weekend, cause there is a movie she wants to see!

hm.. i dont think to go to the movies is such a good idea. or, atleast not on the first dates... because on the first dates, you have to get to know her, and you cant talk together while watching a movie. and if you do go to the movies, you should go somewhere else after it. because then you have something to talk about.

good idea, thanks

Hey you took my advice and took her skating. Good work bro. Hope you kids had a good time. That'll be $37.50 for my services, thanks. :p

1. she doesn't want to learn

2. u could cook something amazing for her so she'll want to learn from u

1. whatever! like i care, its not like i say it like that in public

2. what makes you think i can cook anything besides Kraft Dinner?

Its where you whisk some egg up, like you're gonna scramble it, but dont cook it. You put it on a plate, then let bread soak in it for a little while. Once thats done, put some butter in frying pan and cook the bread till it goes a bit brown... soo nice ~~

Its where you whisk some egg up, like you're gonna scramble it, but dont cook it. You put it on a plate, then let bread soak in it for a little while. Once thats done, put some butter in frying pan and cook till it goes a bit brown... soo nice ~~

oh dude, that sounds nasty

lol sounds it... actually I just thought about it and it really does sound nasty... but its all soft and warm and... bleh lol. Its nothing that special anyway, just something I think is weird and wonderful.. and Im so hungry now, if I could be bothered...

well, i guess my post got lost.... oh well, anyway, i took her out bowling, and we came to my house to paly some fooseball ( i have a table ) and apparently, i hit her and it was in the ( o )( o ) :pinch:

13 year olds usually go out to get coffee. . .good plan

Honestly, I don't think any 13 year old knows what they want to do.

Dating at 13... IMO is not a good idea. Perhaps with a group, but not as individuals. Just too young...

well, i guess my post got lost.... oh well, anyway, i took her out bowling, and we came to my house to paly some fooseball ( i have a table ) and apparently, i hit her and it was in the ( o )( o ) :pinch:

lol, I remember back in 10th grade in history class, there was this fine blonde in my class and I was friends with her, and she sat in front of me. One day she just randomly turned around and smacked my hand on my desk.. So I smacked her hand, and she smacked mine, and I lunged to smack her again but she moved her hand at the last second and I couldnt stop in time.. I smacked her right boobie :blink:

I was like "IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT"

She wasnt mad though. Phew.