[POLL] What is your preferred CPU and GPU for 2022? (AMD, Intel, Nvidia…)

What are your favorite CPUs and GPUs for 2022?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite processor (CPU) for 2022?

• AMD
    • Arm (Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, etc.)
    • Intel
    • Other (please describe)
  2. 2. What is your favorite graphics card (GPU) for 2022?

• AMD
    • Intel
    • Nvidia
    • Other (please describe)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/23 at 06:59

Hello,

This is the new yearly poll for your preferred processor (CPU) and graphics card (GPU).

The old poll is located here.

Please leave a comment sharing your current hardware, plus any upgrades you plan on making this year!

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

It's a difficult choice between AMD and Nvidia but if I had to choose, I'd rather have a Radeon card. VRAM on the Nvidia GeForce cards is too little on many models. Come on, this is 2022. I don't want to turn textures down in this day and age.

• Like 2

AMD processors since the FX line. I'm never looking back unless they really screw something up. I've always been an Nvidia person for graphics, but with the way things are today I've decided for now to try an AMD graphics card. Things are too close, and so far the only reason I'm skeptical of AMD is some frame drop issues in Halo Infinite.

But gonna upgrade from the 6600 to a 6800 XT or 6900 XT first before I decide that.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Intel and NVIDIA. For 2021, it was AMD for CPU and NVIDIA but I am disappointed how they didn't support USB 4 in time. It made it only into this year's processors.

• 3 months later...

If you want a CPU always choose intel as your processor because in terms of basic needs, gaming, video editing, or you can say that intel is an all rounder processor.

on the other hand if you want to choose GPU then you have to AMD or n vidia because these the are best in their on class.  

• Facepalm 3

• 1 month later...
On 14/06/2022 at 15:17, vinik1748 said:

If you want a CPU always choose intel as your processor because in terms of basic needs, gaming, video editing, or you can say that intel is an all rounder processor.

on the other hand if you want to choose GPU then you have to AMD or n vidia because these the are best in their on class.  

Either trolling or you have not been following the CPU space since like ... 2017-18?

• Thanks 1

• goretsky unpinned this topic
  • goretsky locked this topic