Bitcoin Hashrate Hits Another Record Peak Amid Anemic Price Action

Bitcoin Hashrate Hits Another Record Peak Amid Anemic Price Action

https://u.today/sites/default/files/inline-images/343434443344334.png

Bitcoin's hashrate has reached a new all-time high of 248 EH/s, which essentially means that Bitcoin miners are computing 248 quintillion hashes per second.

After hitting the new peak, it then fell back to roughly 210 EH/s.

The cryptocurrency's hashrate is typically calculated based on the speed of block production and the level of mining difficulty, but there are different approaches.

The metric is widely used for assessing the robustness of the Bitcoin network since it shows its total computational power. The higher the hashrate, the more difficult it is for bad actors to perform a 51% attack that would lead to double-spend issues.

The recent increase in hashrate means that more miners are joining the network...

https://u.today/bitcoin-hashrate-hits-another-record-peak-amid-anemic-price-action

https://www.blockchain.com/charts/hash-rate

The recent increase in hashrate means that more miners are joining the network...

Alternatively, it could mean that the existing miners are upgrading their hardware.

In reality, it's probably a combination of both factors.

• Thanks 2

Any alt coins worth mining? Something not too strenuous?

Obviously its mostly luck to get value but are there ones that are worth mining in your option.

My PC is always on 24/7 and it has 1080ti with 7700k with 16gb ram just so you get an idea

On 14/02/2022 at 11:24, NFT_QUEEN said:

Alternatively, it could mean that the existing miners are upgrading their hardware.

In reality, it's probably a combination of both factors.

H

On 14/02/2022 at 21:10, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Any alt coins worth mining? Something not too strenuous?

Obviously its mostly luck to get value but are there ones that are worth mining in your option.

My PC is always on 24/7 and it has 1080ti with 7700k with 16gb ram just so you get an idea

H

Not gonna lie, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mining crypto. 

But I do find the whole concept to be extremely fascinating, especially with the advent of alternative energy sources: solar panels, geothermal energy, or become like El Salvador and harvest the power of a local volcano

Intel's Bonanza chip looks very promising. I'm really looking forward to what comes out of it. Might even invest in my own mining farm one day.

And you know what else is super cool?

A crypto boiler! 

A Crypto Boiler is a dual purpose equipment that, firstly, provides the owner with hot water, and, secondly, makes money in mining. As a result, the owner of the Crypto Boiler gets free heating of his house and stable monthly income with the perspective rise in the cost of the earned coins (cryptocurrency Bitcoin). This is a real bargain! Crypto Boiler warms your house and your wallet!

Crypto Boiler is a specially designed stainless steel immersion tank, in which ASIC Miners are immersed. Crypto Boilers generate heat and make cryptocurrency. In fact, Crypto Boiler is a mining farm for house heating. 

And you know what else is super cool?

A crypto boiler! 

Not as cool as printing these posts out and putting them in a time capsule for future generations to learn from.

GlobalTemp.png.a8771d2a2dd083d26c48acfcd4a7e583.png

They will wonder why we behaved like greedy lemmings. A small group of people are becoming rich by burning up incredible amounts of energy for their own gain and it only gets worse and worse as time goes on requiring more and more energy by design.