UFO's

when i was very young i just about remember a UFO, it was quite low aswell in the sky, in the UK.

massive thing, dont remember the shape, just that it was big,

anyway,

i would like to gather alot of info that leads to the proof of ufos,

and lots of convincing, interesting or realistic info.

post it here

Do a search on kazaa or one of the other p2p networks and you'll find quite a few UFO videos, some of them fake some of them not. Be careful what you read though, there LOTS of junk out there because people love to distort this whole issue :alien:

I just dug up this video of a UFO checking out the New York WTC in July 2000.

Could it be people from the future checking out the buildings?

The only thing that looks fake is the guy that says "Its over there!" He seems to say it a little too quickly for my liking.

5 meg

Read the book "The truth about the UFO crash at Roswell" by Kevin D. Randle & Donald R. Schmitt. You will be become a believer, since this book is so well written and the subject so well researched.

ISBN: 0-380-77803-3

• 3 weeks later...
when i was very young i just about remember a UFO, it was quite low aswell in the sky, in the UK.

massive thing, dont remember the shape, just that it was big,

anyway,

i would like to gather alot of info that leads to the proof of ufos,

and lots of convincing, interesting or realistic info.

post it here

:laugh: www.dogpile.com

Number 2 searched topic on the Net. Look and go craZy. :wacko:

post-92-1078417633.jpg

yea when i was a kid i saw a ufo hovering in kiev... there was at least 100 people around me and everybody just stared at it.

then, some years later, i saw a fireball fly at my window at really high speed. But it was a very violent and stormy night and lighting was going off everywhere. it was a little smaller than a soccer ball, and was probably a lightning ball (dunno real name) =\

Could it be people from the future checking out the buildings?

Honestly I'm one of those people that believes time travel IS possible, and humans from the future HAVE visited us. They are very careful to cover their tracks and not be discovered. However I think all these UFOs we actually see could in fact be ourselfs from the future and not aliens. Think about it... If you were a historian, what would be the greatest tool to use to learn about the past? A time machine.

• 2 weeks later...

there was this program in national geographic i think.. that showed these flying snake like thing pretty small.. comes out in home movies n stuff all around the world.. someguy was trying to catch one.. he is convinced that it's real. but most ppl thing it's a glitch in video camera's.. it was pretty interesting...

ya i like reading about this stuff.. i had a couple of cd's n books about ufo's.. n the alien autopsy video n stuff :D