Gaps between posts in Firefox 100.0.1

Why am I suddenly seeing gaps between posts when using Firefox 100.0.1? This is a quick screen shot of last post I made on another topic.

Edit: Nope, not seeing those gaps in Edge 101.0.1210.47

Edit 2: Just checked several of the topics on front page and every topic with 5 or more posts is placing those gaps between some posts.

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 14-46-04 Microsoft says Windows 11 is now ready for broad deployment.png

Edited by cork1958

I read your comment on another post where said whitelisted Neowin in Ublock Origin. You are seeing ads in some of the spaces right?  Firefox itself may be blocking/breaking some of the ads if shady. How can you use Neowin whitelisted? The site is so horrible and barely usable without ad blocking.

On 18/05/2022 at 15:56, Good Bot, Bad Bot said:

I read your comment on another post where said whitelisted Neowin in Ublock Origin. You are seeing ads in some of the spaces right?  Firefox itself may be blocking/breaking some of the ads if shady. How can you use Neowin whitelisted? The site is so horrible and barely usable without ad blocking.

Neowin works very well with it white listed. No, I am not seeing any ads in those blank spaces. Those gaps were not showing just a few hours ago either. I'm out of here for the day. We'll see what happens either later tonight or tomorrow now.

On 18/05/2022 at 16:03, cork1958 said:

Neowin works very well with it white listed. No, I am not seeing any ads in those blank spaces. Those gaps were not showing just a few hours ago either. I'm out of here for the day. We'll see what happens either later tonight or tomorrow now.

So I am confused if whitelisting Neowin you should be seeing at least some ads as that is why those spaces are there. LOL I have no idea if the ads between the comments is new or not.

I don't believe any ads are coded to appear between comments in that area so I don't think it should be that.

I've never seen any ads, or that white space, in between posts before.

Edit: Just switched to Firefox on a Linux Mint 19.3, Firefox version 100.0 and still seeing those gaps. Not seeing them in Edge on same machine.

FWIW, I am not seeing the gaps now, except on this topic, and I haven't done anything different. Even the topic where I first noticed seeing gaps is working correctly.