Community Activity - not showing (mobile/half screen)?

Maybe I'm losing my mind.  It doesn't show on mobile (at all) or on the desktop if I'm browsing half screen (Chrome/Edge).  It appears fine full screen (and even just slightly more than half-screen) and in the correct location.

It should appear below all the FPN articles when on either mobile/half-screen...?

Correct, I think with the main site templates update that happened a few months ago @DaveLegg it was missed, because things like that don't disappear on their own, it also no longer appears at the bottom of articles, which might have to do with recent updates (this week). I will bug it.

Is this the same issue as I have?

On mobile phone the Neowin homepage is not displaying correctly, I have to scroll the page left to see the list of forum posts which loses everything else on the screen.

Can this be fixed as I mainly only use the homepage to get to forum posts or read news?

On 08/06/2022 at 09:05, SnoopZ said:

I mainly only use the homepage to get to forum posts

Same here!  I was wondering if there were a way for me to jump directly to that section...

On 08/06/2022 at 10:04, hellowalkman said:

it shows on Mozilla Firefox lite mobile browser in case any one wants a workaround. 🙂

I've tried chrome, Vivaldi and edge all with same issue.

Changing browser isn't something I will do as Vivaldi is the dogs bollocks, so I hope it gets fixed.

On 08/06/2022 at 17:13, SnoopZ said:

I've tried chrome, Vivaldi and edge all with same issue.

Changing browser isn't something I will do as Vivaldi is the dogs bollocks, so I hope it gets fixed.

yeah the devs are looking into the issue :)