Issues with tabbed File Explorer

Okay... back when we had to use Vivetool to bring forth tabbed Explorer, I ran into two issues. One, doesn't really bother me... the other, however, is a system killer.

The first one is just a UI blemish.. in the Copy To/ Move To dialog boxes. A black line that moves randomly, but for the most part stays near the top (pictured below).

The other.. this one kills me. When I actually use tabs, and have either more than one open for a single drive.. or just two open and they have one drive in one, and the other hosting another... when I go to close Explorer with the tabs still open, the mouse will disappear and the keyboard becomes completely useless. It's like all the input devices suddenly become unavailable.

When I was using this with Vivetool, all I had to do was run it again and remove the features.. now, I'm kinda stuck with it. Only way to continue going about my day, is to not use tabs.. and that just shoots the reason for having them right in the foot. Maybe I'll have to just use a third party app to do this after all.

Anyone else?

(Windows 11 22622.290)

Untitled.png

No one huh?

Oh well... we can close this, I got a notice that MS pulled it from the Feedback hub to take a closer look.