Can we change text size by changing Font Type in Win-11 ?

Hi,

I have tried hard to change text size in Win-11 using Accesibilty & slider & in Display using Scale & combinations of both.

But still it is too small & it doesn't much change Title Bar Font Or Menu bar Font or Icons Text etc etc.

I also see numerous posts everywhere on internet for the same problem & all answers are same as above.

So I was reading about Changing the Type of Fonts themselves e.g. from default Segoe UI to something like Verdana or Arial or Calibri etc. There it also gives you the choice of font size as large as you want just like in MS Word.

So my question is, is this the better solution ?

I don't have Windows -11 any more so I can't try it out myself but I am ordering a new system & wondering whether I shoud get it with Win-11 or Win-10 ?

Thank You

Hello,

I would suggest getting a system that has Windows 10 Pro installed via downgrade rights from Windows 11 Pro.

If you can get Windows 10's font sizes to your liking, stay with that.  Otherwise, you can try upgrading to Windows 11; the new 22H2 release has some improvements to it's accessibility features, although I do not know if this includes fixes for the text size issues you reported earlier.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky