Thread Reply Problem

There appears to be something wrong with the following thread...

I can't reply, quote or even report the thread to the mods, despite multiple attempts.  The Reply box seems locked and clicking Quote does nothing.  Trying to Report just gives me an "Oops, you already told us about that" message, but it doesn't looks locked or anything.

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, but to no avail.  

Can confirm (Edge).  The reply box and "Reply to this topic" doesn't work on the last page of thread.  The reply to options work if you're on any page other than the last.  I tried to lock/unlock the thread just to see if that made a difference...it didn't.  I saw the report submitted.

Was able to quote last page comments by clicking the + ... and going back one page to the reply box.

I've not had time to figure out a fix yet, but it's a bug in the application that was added to auto-expand quotes - it's causing a JS error which then prevents other bits of JS that should run after it from being processed

On 05/11/2022 at 12:33, DaveLegg said:

I've removed a nested quote from the topic, and that seems to have fixed the issue. Hopefully @Steven P.can report the issue to the developer of the add-in, and they can resolve it

Thanks for the quick fix!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still seeing this.  Windows 11, Edge no Addons. 

https://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-proudly-brags-about-its-windows-11-and-10-drivers-against-amd-and-intel/

Trying to quote reply to the first comment from LiLmEgZ.

I just get a blank page with this:

{"status":"ok","data":"
Not surprising as I saw quite a few releases of kits this year from NVIDIA, at least 2 kits a month to my count<\/p><\/blockquote>\n\n

<\/p>\n"}

On 12/12/2022 at 00:09, DramaInc said:

I'm still seeing this.  Windows 11, Edge no Addons. 

https://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-proudly-brags-about-its-windows-11-and-10-drivers-against-amd-and-intel/

Trying to quote reply to the first comment from LiLmEgZ.

I just get a blank page with this:

{"status":"ok","data":"
Not surprising as I saw quite a few releases of kits this year from NVIDIA, at least 2 kits a month to my count<\/p><\/blockquote>\n\n

<\/p>\n"}

Works here, it is possible you were making a reply during the forum upgrade, which happened today.

image.png

I deleted the test comments I made.

On 11/12/2022 at 16:27, Steven P. said:

Works here, it is possible you were making a reply during the forum upgrade, which happened today.

image.png

I had this same problem yesterday with just that thread. I had to refresh the page 4-5 times before it properly replied.

I'm having issues replying on several threads.  Can't quote, can't thumbs up, etc.  I just get a text page showing some results from JavaScript.

On 12/12/2022 at 06:03, Kelxin said:

I'm having issues replying on several threads.  Can't quote, can't thumbs up, etc.  I just get a text page showing some results from JavaScript.

I will need a specific example.

On 11/12/2022 at 17:27, Steven P. said:

image.png

I checked and it's still happening.  What do you need from me?  Maybe a HAR?