Neowin Server Stats - see how much traffic Neowin pulls

37 Gb HDD. Hmm. At that size, and no mention on the stats page to indicate otherwise, I would have thought you were using an IDE HDD. I thought this new server was meant to speed the site up? Wouldn't it have been faster to get a smaller SCSI drive?

Then again, I could be showing my ignorance about how much HostTyme spend on your hardware, let alone bandwidth...

At least I now have a way to tell whether the servers are up or not. :D

bandwidth

Made that last night. :D

Now I just gotta start downloading more pr0n!

(oh, BTW, those are dynamicly updating, but only nightly. I'm working on something for the last hour or so, like the neowin graphs)

Apparently it's set to show the server stats no matter what you put as a sub-domain, and I am not even sure they intended us to be viewing the server stats anyhow.

Can anyone tell me what the three load numbers mean ??

Im thinking high, low and average ?

I noticed they were way down again just now. Has there been some smooth bug fix that worked without causing problems or something.

As far as I know they go between 0 and 10 and are high, avg., low. I don't know over what time period though.

No, it's the avg for the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes.

If the number is at 1, your system is being fully utilized. So, anything under means you aren't pushing it too far, and anything over means things are starting to go a bit crazy.

Hope this helps to understand...