Restore backup from 1 type of phone to Another

I have a Galaxy flip 4, but it got Poorly, so sent it to Samsung for repair. In the meantime, I have been using an old A32 5G until I get is back. I did a backup, so I won't lose anything. My question is can I use the A32 5G backup for my flip phone.

I'm assuming the Samsung service centre will wipe the Flip4 so when you get it back it will be an empty phone...
The first time you turn it on it should ask you if you have data to copy from another phone - Just hit yes and follow the instructions and the two phones will connect to each other and the Flip4 should pull your data from the A32.
It can take a couple of attempts to get the two phones to 'see' each other but it should be OK once it starts copying...

If that doesn't work you'll need to install Samsung Smartswitch on both phone and follow the instructions in the software - It will ask you which phone is sending, which is receiving and should let you pick the data you want transferred...
There may be a few different apps with similar names so make sure you pick the proper Samsung one the logo is a blue and white S on a blue background.