Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (Paramount+)

So is this the spinoff from Discovery?  So 31st century continues, or are we going back to the 25th to pick up with the Picard setting? 

On 30/03/2023 at 13:10, George P said:

So is this the spinoff from Discovery?  So 31st century continues, or are we going back to the 25th to pick up with the Picard setting? 

Uknown when this takes place.  I suspect it will be a spinoff of Discovery with Tilly being that's what she transitioned to last season.

On 30/03/2023 at 20:11, primortal said:

Uknown when this takes place.  I suspect it will be a spinoff of Discovery with Tilly being that's what she transitioned to last season.

That's what makes sense but that leaves a slot open for something to replace Picard. 

On 30/03/2023 at 13:13, George P said:

That's what makes sense but that leaves a slot open for something to replace Picard. 

I wonder if that would be Star Trek Legacy that been thrown around lately or Titan related series.

On 30/03/2023 at 20:22, John Callaham said:

i would have prefered a spinoff of Picard, but this might be interesting

That still could happen unless Paramount wants to cut back on how many shows it does. 

• +primortal changed the title to Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (Paramount+)
  • 2 months later...

No, no, no....

PLEASE, for the love of cinema/god/country or whateva, No moar porkerschmazz OR disko OR Burnedhamner PLEASE..... let this be about anything/anyone but them...PLEASE :D

• Facepalm 1

On 19/06/2023 at 22:52, WaynesWorld said:

No, no, no....

PLEASE, for the love of cinema/god/country or whateva, No moar porkerschmazz OR disko OR Burnedhamner PLEASE..... let this be about anything/anyone but them...PLEASE :D

It will be TIlly and the cadets from that episode or similar probably from Disco 😛

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1