Did One UI 6.0 break wireless charging?

The problem I am having is that since I updated to One UI 6.0 my Samsung Wireless charger EP-NG930 keeps cycling between charging and fully charged changing the LED status from Green to Blue and then back to Green again, but it also changes the indicator on the S23 Ultra phone to say "Fully Charged" before changing to "100% Fully Charged". It is really distracting when I am working because it happens every few minutes.

I am certain it never used to do this before the One UI 6.0 update.

I have quite a few Samsung devices in my home but I have become really disappointed with the quality control (Sleep tracking completely broken on my Watch6 classic, flickering anomaly in my Odyssey G9 Neo, which is out for repair) maybe I just have bad luck?

I have the Samsung EP-P2400 wireless charger, Galaxy S22 Ultra, also running latest One UI 6.0... and not seeing any issues with mine.. yours sounds weird!

Mine has been rock solid... sorry i cant be more help

Different phone and charger, but I sometimes have to unplug the charger and plug it back in to reset it.  I had to do this before update one or twice, too.  

Not necessarily one ui 6 but my wife's Samsung does this on the wireless charging pad in my car as you say it's particularly distracting. I guess the answer is take it off charge as soon as it hits 100%

Just a thought... that charger is "relatively" old now, and was designed for the S6 family and up.... could the draw from the S23 maybe be at play here? Do you have a higher wattage wireless charger to test on? 

Reading the post above by Ixion, i have heard plenty of my friends with newer models from various brands, say they saw weird things happening when using wireless charging in cars that are 3+ years old... 🤷‍♂️

On 22/12/2023 at 10:17, Sulphy said:

Just a thought... that charger is "relatively" old now, and was designed for the S6 family and up.... could the draw from the S23 maybe be at play here? Do you have a higher wattage wireless charger to test on? 

Reading the post above by Ixion, i have heard plenty of my friends with newer models from various brands, say they saw weird things happening when using wireless charging in cars that are 3+ years old... 🤷‍♂️

forced obsolescence? :/ I mean the same Galaxy S23 Ultra was perfectly fine on OneUI 5 on this charger, and didn't keep loop charging the phone to 100% and if it did, it didn't do it so that it was distracting (changing the notice on the phone screen and LED color).