Is there a Way for Windows to Alert my Android Phones Battery is Low?

Hello

I tend to listen most days to Digital Police/Fire Scanner on with my Phone, and a few times i didn't realize it was low til it powered off,     is that bad for my Phone?   and is there  a way for Windows to alert that my Galaxy S22 is low and needs to charge?  Would Windows Phone Link be of any help with that?

So, i have the Galaxy S22 Ultra hooked up to Phone Link on Win11... and i do get system notifications popup on my screen... as long as you turn the notifications you want on, both on the phone and in the phone link app.. I usually keep my phone above 20% charge... havent had it drop lower than that in a long time, so cant confirm or deny that you wont get the notification popup. I can only assume, that seeing my system notifications (weather, txt, whatsapp, email, galaxy notifications etc), that if battery notifications fired, you would see them! Try it out! :) 

Alternatively, you could see if your scanner channels are streamed on Brodcastify and just listen on your PC.

Yeah that is another option and i do believe they are on Broadcastify

As sometimes i accidently forget to see how much charge is left, then all of a sudden phone turns off, and i'm like crap not again lol,  happened 3-4 times in the last few months

Any chance you can simply plug a phone charger near your PC?

Yeah I do have Phone Charger Near PC,  i just sometimes get so into whatever doing on PC--that i forget to look and see how much charge phone has left oops lol.         As usually keep the Digital Police/Fire scanner going while gaming on PC with PC headset on, and totally forget to even look at phone at times.  

Desktop PC has no Real PC Speakers since 2018 when my old Klipsch 2.1 THX Set kicked the bucket after the move in to Apartment, and since in Townhome now with neighbors i haven't bothered to get actual speakers for Desktop PC again as yet,  Though if i'm not gaming sometimes i listen to Monitor speakers on Desktop,   mind you my secondary gaming Laptop does have built in speakers that i use sometimes if i don't wanna headset on

On 13/02/2024 at 10:40, bikeman25 said:

Yeah I do have Phone Charger Near PC,  i just sometimes get so into whatever doing on PC--that i forget to look and see how much charge phone has left oops lol.         As usually keep the Digital Police/Fire scanner going while gaming on PC with PC headset on, and totally forget to even look at phone at times.  

Desktop PC has no Real PC Speakers since 2018 when my old Klipsch 2.1 THX Set kicked the bucket after the move in to Apartment, and since in Townhome now with neighbors i haven't bothered to get actual speakers for Desktop PC again as yet,  Though if i'm not gaming sometimes i listen to Monitor speakers on Desktop,   mind you my secondary gaming Laptop does have built in speakers that i use sometimes if i don't wanna headset on

could always get a wireless charger to keep by your PC that you can just place your phone on for piece of mind too

Yeah if i can afford that with upcoming birthday gift card might finally go ahead and get a Wireless Charger for First time.      (February 21st for that so not too far away, then try to spend on items really need lol)

Was Thinking Finally getting Acronis backup software to replace Macrium Reflect, as Macrium Reflect 8.1 isn't gonna get version updates forever i don't think lol

Office 365 gonna hold off on renewing til later on, as i'm good with that til December 2024 lol

and a few other things with that card lol

((if system had more usb ports lol, i'd look into getting Creative Pebble speakers for Desktop lol, but since only 2 USB 2.0 Ports in rear (both taken by Keyboard/Mouse)    UPS battery backup in one of the 3.2 Gen 1 ports (all i had haha)  Headset,  USB 3.2 Gen 1 Powered Hub lol.