Russian dictator Putin gifts North Korean dictator Kim Jong UN a "luxury Russian-made car"

Russian President Vladimir Putin has given North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a luxury Russian-made car.

Pyongyang's state media said the limousine was delivered to Mr Kim's top aides on Sunday.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov later confirmed the gift, saying it was an Aurus, a full-sized luxury sedan of the type used by Mr Putin himself.

The two internationally isolated countries have forged close relations since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

North Korea is thought to be supplying Russia with artillery, rockets and ballistic missiles for the war, despite international sanctions on both countries. Both sides deny breaching sanctions.

Mr Putin welcomed Mr Kim to the Vostochny Cosmodrome in the Russian Far East last September, in what was his first trip abroad in four years.

Source & more https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68346867

It is believed that North Korea is supplying Russia with artillery, rockets and ballistic missiles despite international sanctions against the two countries.

But.. a dictator gotta dictate, amirite?

And both are supplied and assisted by China. The three can survive even in deep international sanctions. Even some countries in Africa are allied with Russia and China and those African countries supply them with precious metal.

• Like 1

Imagine how annoyed Trump must be feeling. A. He did not get a car from Putin. B. He didn't get to give a new car to Kim.

Trump's press release: It is true, absolutely true that Putin offered me two cars. He even offered me three, a regular supply nobody likes Putin's cars like I do. But I said nah give them to my friend Kim. Because we are all friends, nobody has friends like us three, three very brilliant intelligent people. Intelligent people. Nobody more intelligent. Nobody more friends than we are. Did I say he offered me a whole car factory, he did. He absolutely did. He said I could make my own cars. But I said nah.

Imagine if Biden in some weird universe, now donated a card to Kim. Trump would go absolutely bananas.

• Haha 2

On 21/02/2024 at 14:22, stevember said:

Imagine how annoyed Trump must be feeling. A. He did not get a car from Putin. B. He didn't get to give a new car to Kim.

Trump's press release: It is true, absolutely true that Putin offered me two cars. He even offered me three, a regular supply nobody likes Putin's cars like I do. But I said nah give them to my friend Kim. Because we are all friends, nobody has friends like us three, three very brilliant intelligent people. Intelligent people. Nobody more intelligent. Nobody more friends than we are. Did I say he offered me a whole car factory, he did. He absolutely did. He said I could make my own cars. But I said nah.

Imagine if Biden in some weird universe, now donated a card to Kim. Trump would go absolutely bananas.

maybe we should... a special car... made from the finest samsung lithium batteries

On 22/02/2024 at 14:02, Riggers said:

Pah, give me a Lada anyday...now that`s a car 🥰

I had one once.  During a particularly cold winter it was the only car in my street that started on the button. :p

On 22/02/2024 at 11:14, FloatingFatMan said:

I had one once.  During a particularly cold winter it was the only car in my street that started on the button. :p

When I was a kid, I remembered my friend's mom having a LADA car... they were kind of popular back in the late 70's / earliest 80's in the Dominican Republic.

On 21/02/2024 at 19:22, stevember said:

Who's reading the Trump "press release" in their with a comedy version of Trump's voice in the way Stephen Colbert or Seth Meyers would impersonate that big stupid ape ... ?!?