Deal Super-duper Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (3 devices) not linking to a correct sale

Via the article link provided today for the Windows 11 Pro (3 Device) it is linking to a different sales item.

https://www.neowin.net/deals/price-drop-microsoft-windows-11-professional-3-devices-for-only-2997/

The article indicates that the price with $29.97 - But the links takes you directly to a item listed at $24.97 - When reviewing the details it indicates via the Specs section it is only for "Max number of device(s): 2 (Use one activation key for up to 2 devices)"

This is the address link that s individual is redirected to when clicking on the 3 devices deal

https://deals.neowin.net/sales/microsoft-windows-11-pro?utm_source=neowin.net&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=microsoft-windows-11-pro_032824&utm_term=scsf-593557&utm_content=a0xRn000000iqcUIAQ&scsonar=1

I'm very interested in the 3 Device deal - hope the site or addressing is updated to the properly reflect the mentioned deal.

Thank you.

The last time they had the 3 device sale I got it for some family members and the keys worked perfectly. Its a great deal. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the validation and good to know. I would like to purchase the 3 device version as well. It's just a matter of the link being directed to the correct promotion. Once it's updated i intended to purchase it.  

On 29/03/2024 at 03:45, Tweek1 said:

Thank you for the validation and good to know. I would like to purchase the 3 device version as well. It's just a matter of the link being directed to the correct promotion. Once it's updated i intended to purchase it.  

Ah I am sorry, it looks like the listing has been updated to only support 2 devices now.

We only ever ran Windows deals that were either 1 device or 3 devices, and the 3 device deal has been changed in the terms to 2 by StackCommerce (who manage the deals for us).

I will update the article.

• Thanks 1

On 29/03/2024 at 05:25, Steven P. said:

Ah I am sorry, it looks like the listing has been updated to only support 2 devices now.

We only ever ran Windows deals that were either 1 device or 3 devices, and the 3 device deal has been changed in the terms to 2 by StackCommerce (who manage the deals for us).

I will update the article.

No problem at all and thank you very much for the update.

• Like 2