March Desktops

@Dogan, The second one looks nice, link to the wall?

@Mr magoo the Vs jAzMoN is using its OpusOS by b0se

and FatCat, isn't that image over 1024*768? i smell super radish coming to remove it

Last one for the month, maybe.... :whistle:

The less cluttered desktop in the whole thread :D :p

Vs: PxlPlus Flat by Andy don remember his last name

Icons: There is no icons in the desk, but the set is umicons by mattahan

Wall: None :ninja

ObjectDock: Default Background

post-7-1080497526.jpg

Here is Mine :ninja:

Win 2K, Litestep and Theme made by me and partially Ultima :D

i would like to add that i use NO CR*P that takes up extra memory, no samurize, no docks, nothing, not even a clock, i don't need it, my watch is usually next to my monitor!

we have a sys tray in bottom left and the taskbar goes from bottom right to left. menu on right click :laugh:

post-7-1080498526.jpg

Here is Mine :ninja:

Win 2K, Litestep and Theme made by me and partially Ultima :D

:blush:

psst thats more than 1024x768, you might want to resize it :)

I found the wallpaper somewhere online and the themexp.org i think the style is called lithium... if you want the wallpaper i can give it to you.. just say so..

EDIT: Ohh the icons i can give you those too :D there like called superblue or something really cool

Allaccess: Isn't that jsut mIRC ? you can make it look that way, don't remeber how :blush:

saweetnesstrev: that looks weird :s

open the channels on the desktop. ;)

I found the wallpaper somewhere online and the themexp.org i think the style is called lithium...  if you want the wallpaper i can give it to you.. just say so.. 

EDIT:  Ohh the icons i can give you those too :D there like called superblue or something really cool

just attach it here, or give me a link, the wall, don't really like the icons, i just wanna rip that dude out of the wall

jim-phelps,

how do i get my foobar to look like yours? you mentioned a plug-in, where can i acquire that, and where do the icons displayed come from? they look like the high-contrast theme, but those icons aren't in there. any links are appreciated. that is a fine look desktop! :) someone needs to port that style to msstyles :)