March Desktops

jim-phelps,

how do i get my foobar to look like yours? you mentioned a plug-in, where can i acquire that, and where do the icons displayed come from? they look like the high-contrast theme, but those icons aren't in there. any links are appreciated. that is a fine look desktop! :) someone needs to port that style to msstyles :)

You should find the link to ColumnsUI at official foobar2K-forums.

The Buttons are made from the HighContrast Y'z Toolbar theme, you can do it by yourself or cut them out of my screenshot...

edit:

KoL ported Honz' GreyScale to MSStyles, you could modify it, there aren't many differences...

You should find the link to ColumnsUI at official foobar2K-forums.

The Buttons are made from the HighContrast Y'z Toolbar theme, you can do it by yourself or cut them out of my screenshot...

i couldn't get columnsUI to work with 0.8.1 beta1

also, where is the place to change the buttons in foobar, can't find it.

You play RO? I play it as well, I like the Monk class. They're fast and strong, have heal, increase agi, blessing, and can do multiple punches leading to about 2000+ damage.

Ragnorak Online?

I've thought about playing it but I haven't given it a try yet. I think I'm just gonna go with WoW for now.

i'm about to pick foobar out the door and go back to iTunes. ffs, why is the color modification such a pita? no documentation, and a confusing method of doing it. :rolleyes: they should take the "UI" out of it and just call it cofusing-complex-columns instead.

Hey Jim_Phelps while your here, do you have a link for those miranda icons you had in a desktop last month?

They were black minimalistic heads or something. I really liked them but forgot all about them

thx guys, I think I will go with the second one :)

sadatkarim - H3OXP

Ivand - I got the second wallpaper from someones desktop.. just cut it out and modified it

cmove - thanks again

ok dogan, Im gonna do the same thing :D