[vs] HmmXP

that is what i like to see! go go make one!

although i've never done it before and have no idea how lol...i'll try :), but going out for lunch for now. will start when i get back :p

There's a bug using google toolbar, so I cant use this VS.

It doesnt look good in Outlook 2003, either.

bug is known with IE ... i have no problems with outlook2k3 ...

i've kinda given up on the trillian skin due to the fact that i have no knowledge as to how to edit the xml files :p ..i have a photoshopped version of what i wanted it to look like but thats about it lol

Yes, please try reading the thread next time before posting as that bug was reported ages ago. thanks though ;)

Sorry, dont have time to check all the thread. Just trying to help.

Thats Fine, i, too, is only trying to help the author since the less time he spends reading the respones on the thread, the more time he has to work on the theme or other issues at hand such as real life etc ;)

I have updated the vs again see first post, it maybe fixes the google toolbar bug.

@ChaosBlade: You spell my nick wrong in the colortheme install you make, not a big deal

but... ;)

Thanks Fugacious for putting up those links for the HmmXp stuff :) I sure get a lot of hits on them :) Cheers! And thanks for an awesome VS!!! :)

Whoops ^^ Want me to remake it ? its no trouble at all :]

Also, I confirmed it - Google FIXED here, with IE6SP1 . Of course, FireFox was working all along :p

Edited by ChaosBlade