[vs] HmmXP

Its fugacious' theme, not lime's ;)

lime was kind enough to make the trillian and winamp skins though :)

lol .. my bad :laugh: i apologize for that error hehe

excellent work on the skins, lime :)

Yes, we're aware there is no shellstyle, its not exactly a bug :p

And the group bug has been here since beta1 .. i wonder when is that going to be fixed too ;)

Beside the little bugs, this is a great (and simple) VS.

I'm looking forward to the release of your other skin(s)... :devil:

such a newb question but is there a program i need to use this VS...i tried using Stylexp but nothing happened....??

such a newb question but is there a program i need to use this VS...i tried using Stylexp but nothing happened....??

The easiest thing to do is to unistall style xp and use this instead:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707

then you can extract the theme files to any folder you want and load it by opening the HmmXP.msstyles file.

Ahh, now that I modded it and added the blue titlebars from the Blue scheme to the Mono theme it's perfect. I didn't like the creme-ish coloring of the other schemes, preferred the grey from Mono. Sometimes you have to do the work yourself, heh.

Here's what it looks like: Click Here for Screenshot

Ahh, now that I modded it and added the blue titlebars from the Blue scheme to the Mono theme it's perfect. I didn't like the creme-ish coloring of the other schemes, preferred the grey from Mono. Sometimes you have to do the work yourself, heh.

That looks awesome.

Where can I get that wallpaper? thanks :)

Ahh, now that I modded it and added the blue titlebars from the Blue scheme to the Mono theme it's perfect.  I didn't like the creme-ish coloring of the other schemes, preferred the grey from Mono.  Sometimes you have to do the work yourself, heh.

:woot: