P4 1.8GHz or AMD Athlon XP And Why?

Originally posted by superfula  

Most of the people i know in architecture are still in school.  A couple just graduated and got jobs.  Well the beginning courses use FormZ.  But thats 3D stuff.  For the more advanced courses, ArchiCad and VectorWorks are the two big ones.  And to a lesser degree PowerCADD.  Didn't ask what they use with PC's...

And to the Sony guy...read some reviews bud.  Yeah, compared to some high-end only companies it doesn't quite match up.  but compared to panasonic and pioneer (home hardware), sony is hands down better.  Bose or infinity are tops in the home speaker realm...I'm a Bose fan myself.  For car audio, pioneer and clarion are tops.  Car speakers....rockford fosgate, infinity, bose, or blaupunkt

LOL you still reckon that reading reviews is better than working with the equipment. yeh sure "bud"

Originally posted by SHoTTa35  

/edit what expandability? When intel comes out with a newer chipset they change the chipset and the board accordingly so more than likely you can only upgrade couple more CPUs and then you'd be out of luck.

You just proved my point. Why do you think intel changes the chipsets? When you stay with the same ol stuff like AMD does, there's no reason to switch. But when you keep improving something, you have to keep changing it. Alah expandability.

You kids are learning...baby steps

Originally posted by Nick_Jones  

LOL you still reckon that reading reviews is better than working with the equipment. yeh sure "bud"

Heck yes!! Especially ones who don't even like the products. I trust real user reviews over employees anyday. Doesn't matter the company.

What happened to liking both, I do, I have a AMD system at home and a P4 system at work, both are great.

BTW I like the guy who posted what type of machines they have at his lan party to prove which chip is better.

My last LAN Party

P4's = 5

PIII's = 3

Celeron's = 1

PII's = 1

Athlon's = 1

Thats a classic....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ive been to lans where we have had 45 athlons and 5 PIII and 1 P4, Does this mean Athlons are better than PIII's and P4's no not really, it just means basically Athlons are the in thing atm, 2-3 years ago youd have had 99/100 machines being a Intel, wait another year or 2 and see what happens. Intel might be 99/100 again, it all comes down to choice, SIF I CARE if you guys have P4's and how a Athlon smokes a P4 in benchmarks etc. If people wanna talk s hi t, about which one is better they can. I mean these last 19 pages have been some funny **** to read.

BTW

CAN WE ALL STFU!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!

Is that girl's name Megan by any chance? Also is she around Alabama/Mississippi? The reason I ask is because I was in Yahoo chat not very long ago and I chatted with that very same girl. She even got nakid on her webcam(No I didn't ask her to you preverts ;P). I'll see if I can bring up her screen name from my browsers cache in a few.

Also, yes..we can see the pic.

im with her now can u guys please chill out

she says it wasnt her...the pics but i still wanna see...lol

her name is linda..not megan and is from the UK

but send me pics if u think u have them

Well so far no luck(my browser automatically deletes the cache after 10 days). I'll probably go into yahoo chat later and see if I can find that one I chatted with not very long ago and I'll tell you the S/N if I find it. That would really suck if your woman is on the net whoring around on you. ;(

I do remember that the screen name started with sweet.

Originally posted by irdawood  

F**K u... shotta......i have a heat sink on mines dont go above 90c....lol so i doubt your is hotter...lol

lol anyways im only 18:D

hehe... well yeah. you know.. i was kiddin but it's sad cuz i don't even have a girlfriend..... or wait.. maybe i do....

here.... take a look..

mygirl.jpg

I met her yesterday (finally) so we'll see how it goes... :)

Blah, **** you too man. I was being a decent person and I was actually going to help your pathetic ass. I have better things to do than hang around in Yahoo Chat anyways. Ohh well.

*BTW*, I still saw your woman nude on her webcam man, and her ###### isn't anything great(not to mention she has some pretty small ######). ;P

LmFaO, if my g/f knew I looked at chicks cams on the net she would kill me.

Nope, she wasn't from Alabama or Mississippi and it didn't start with sweet. She was from Kansas. (Shows you how much I care about remembering people I chat with). But her name was Megan according to her.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/two_hot_kansas_girlies

I don't know why I bothered bringing up my PM history for that twirp. LmFaO.

(Me thinks that he dates women off of the net). BTW, I need to get off of here and eat cause I have to go pick my G/F up from work in about half an hour. Have a nice day l0ser. ;P

He's not a "twirp" Zombie, he obviously thought (as I did) that you were making a joke (hence the lol lol at the end). It now appears that you actually believe that Yahoo profile (from Kansas) to be of his girlfriend (lives in UK as she is sitting with him).

Did you do gepgraphy at school? lol

EDIT: LOL just seen the yahoo link, either irdawood is full of b/s or someone has nicked the pic of his girlfriend (somehow i doubt they are actually the same person). Irdawood maybe u should think twice bout posting pics of your g/f on the net :D come to think of it i've seen several people claim that girl to be theirs, they were all on this NeoWin as well. Weird.....

Nice detective work zombie ;)

Originally posted by Nick_Jones  

He's not a "twirp" Zombie, he obviously thought (as I did) that you were making a joke (hence the lol lol at the end). It now appears that you actually believe that Yahoo profile (from Kansas) to be of his girlfriend (lives in UK as she is sitting with him).

Did you do gepgraphy at school? lol

Point is, even if she isn't from Kansas or her name isn't really Megan, she still gets on the computer and sticks a dildo in her ###### for people on Yahoo chat. He may not be a twirp, but I don't appreciate people telling me to **** off when I'm actually being nice and trying to help them learn some truth. This is my last post for right now cause I really do need to eat. L8rz peeps.

P.S. Somehow I doubt she lives in the UK and I doubt he is dating her person to person. I think he either dates her over the net or he posted that pic to look Macho. LmFaO

Originally posted by Spyder  

Hi Mike,

If you need help, please feel free to start a new thread and you`ll find that many of our Neowin members, mods and staff would be happy to offer assistance.

Ok I posted a little problem I am having with Hardware...See if you all can help...Focus your energy...:D

Mike