Big bang real?

Because I have seen God work...in marvelous ways...

yea and ive seen God work...in ways that make me want to drive a drill into Gods Holy Temple.

If you want to know what the Bible says, read the Bible. It says nothing of a big bang...sorry -

your information is flawed.

JESUS CHRIST. Someone thinks they know the bible! Look people have to interpret the bible on their own, not by some fundamentalist creationist that thinks they know everything. It probably DOES say things about the big bang in the bible, and even stuff about homosexuals going to hell and stuff but thats only there because they interpret it that way, just as you interpret it to say that BOOG's know everything about the bible.

lol -

contrare' mofrair...

Science now overwhelmingly agrees there was a flood of global purportions within recent years. Science (where are you reading??) shows a DEFINITE flood of the mid-east area! Babylon, the old city, shows definite marks of being submurged in H2O...

Boy - hate to have sat through your class!

ok the noahs arc part is utter bull**** considering that Noah would have to collect so many animals he would have to get about 500 every day for around 150 days, or some number like that, but collecting that many animals is ludicrous!

ok the noahs arc part is utter bull**** considering that Noah would have to collect so many animals he would have to get about 500 every day for around 150 days, or some number like that, but collecting that many animals is ludicrous!

not if he collected animal crackers. then he would also have tasty food for the whole 40 days and he wouldn't have had to cook the animals to eat.

Not entirely sure you reading the page found here http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rossuk/c-anthro.htm right at all.

This theory completly suggests a universe based not on chance but by design possibly even designed purely to allow our lives to exist. This is quite possibly one of the most accuate non biblical thoerys I have ever read.

The Anthropic Principle is backwards. It looks at the universe today and says 'Hey, cool! Everything is exactly how we need it to live! It can only have been created for us!". It doesn't take into account that the universe came before us, and we adapted to it. If a certain condition is neccesary for life as we know it to come about, should we really be suprised when we look around and find it?

Btw it isn't Biblical, but it is from Creation Science. :)

The Anthropic Principle is backwards. It looks at the universe today and says 'Hey, cool! Everything is exactly how we need it to live! It can only have been created for us!". It doesn't take into account that the universe came before us, and we adapted to it. If a certain condition is neccesary for life as we know it to come about, should we really be suprised when we look around and find it?

Btw it isn't Biblical, but it is from Creation Science.

Absolutely correct, well stated too.

Of course the debunking of the principle does not negate the possiblity of a Divine Hand being involved in the creation of said conditions.

Truth be told from what I understand about advanced physics (especially at the sub-atomic level) matter responds to preception, and more then likely requires preception in order to exist. If we do not predate the universe, what was there to precieve it before us? Probably isn't an old white guy in a toga, sitting on a cloud but in my opinion there had to be a conciousness that pre-dates the Universe.

Btw it isn't Biblical, but it is from Creation Science. :)

So what is creation science based on?

And all I suggested is that it was a similar idea to a biblical account.

Because I have seen God work...in marvelous ways...

Just as long as you dont say "I beileve in that Benny Hill guy that touches people and BAM! they're healed" uh no hes bs as far as im concerned who just want peoples money

Just as long as you dont say "I beileve in that Benny Hill guy that touches people and BAM! they're healed" uh no hes bs as far as im concerned who just want peoples money

It's Benny Hinn - and yes :-) - he is all bull hockey...