Wrestlemania XX Results Discussion

The topic speaks for himself, so lets start...

I have two things to say:

-What the hell happened in the Goldberg-Lesnar match??????????????????!!!! It doesnt lasted more than 15 minutes :s :s that's just wrong :s:s :ninja: :huh:

-And the Undertaker Win!!!!!!!! Yay ! :D :D Go Deadman

Yeah, I've been checking the matches, the goldberg/lesner match seems to be the worst one...?

Good to see Taker as the deadman, I need to see some pics tho

This years sucked. (N)

I've been so bored of watching it i've been playing all my video games at the same time..:/

Me too Staind :s it doesnt deserve to be called Wrestlemania

And see ya later guys, i got school tomorrow at 7:00 pm, going to bed now, BoredMania its just so boring

W00t! New champ! Good job Benoit. Lesnar/Goldberg match sucked ass. Glad that they both got booed. Untertaker's gimick just plain stunk. It was a mix of the american bad ass and dead man inc. I was very disappointed. :( Glad Cena won. There were a few highlights but on a whole I was disappointed with the show.

Thanks for the pics, doesn't really look like what I would have imagined.. but still nice to see paul bearer back hehe

he isnt back for good from what i hear. paul bearer that is.

as for lesner the sorry butt.

sorry he wasted all his time in the WWE for nothing

have fun in the NFL lesner.. if you make it jackssa.

the undertaker thing was awesome, that is all. It was like undertaker from like the beginning when he was the real undertaker. Like when he looked to paul bearer to see what to do....sooo goood

man I really need to start watching again. It's just been terrible since Stephanie took over the writing team. They should have kept Russo and not fired him a freaking week after being re-hired.

the undertaker thing was awesome, that is all. It was like undertaker from like the beginning when he was the real undertaker. Like when he looked to paul bearer to see what to do....sooo goood

Really boffa? I thought the Undertaker part ruined it.

@ StaticX: I totally agree. Those three matches were great. I was also glad that my boy Cena went over. Also I was glad that Orton got put over on Foley.

I was also shocked that so many people knew Brock was leaving. Usually a few smart fans chant but that was like the whole friggin building.

Stephanie has been gone for months..paul heyman runs smackdown now writing all those good storylines...undertaker return was kind of good..I loved him being back as before but I wish he would of kept his old look instead of the leather coat/hat/short hair..brock vs goldberg sucked big time..all that hype for nothing..best match of the night I think was eddie vs angle..great match..2nd fav was triple threat match...still was worth the 50.99 I spent to order it..

oh! Benoit won!!, he was my favorite, i fell asleep before the match ended :s

And thre isnt a better way to star your day than making a few posts :D

Stephanie has been gone for months..paul heyman runs smackdown now writing all those good storylines...undertaker return was kind of good..I loved him being back as before but I wish he would of kept his old look instead of the leather coat/hat/short hair..brock vs goldberg sucked big time..all that hype for nothing..best match of the night I think was eddie vs angle..great match..2nd fav was triple threat match...still was worth the 50.99 I spent to order it..

Uh, Paul Heyman is an on-air talent ONLY he has no creative input at all. Stephanie McMahon is the head creative writer for the WWE. She makes up all these wonderful storylines we all know and love. Vince does the final approval for them, but Steph writes em. Three cheers for Steph.

And no, Bischoff doesn't write for RAW, he is just an on-air talent too.

As for WMXX. I am sure as hell glad I didn't fork over money I can't afford for that steaming pile of feces that the WWE had the NERVE to show on PPV last night. It was a complete and utter rip off. The Lesnar/Goldberg match? Seriously, when the best part of your match is when the crowd is chanting "You sold out" and "Na na na na na goodbye" you know it's bad. For Goldberg's part, hey the man can't wrestle worth anything but at least people know that, Lesnar...ugh. Lesnar was given the WWE on a silver platter, and he just puked it all over the place. Great job Brock. (Unless this is an elaborate work, which I doubt)

The only other matches worth a damn, were the Rock/Sock Evolution match, the Eddie Angle match, and the HBK/HHH/Benoit match. I didn't care for the Cena Show match, but kudos to Cena for his first title. Everything else just blew chunks. Where were the huge stars like in previous WM's? Where was the glamour and the surprises? Oh wow, Jesse Ventura was probing for a presidential run in 2008, yippe skippy. Oh, man wow, we saw Torrie Wilson's boob, big deal. OMG UNDERTAKER CAME BACK. Yawn.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for this WM, I give it a 3, and this is only because of the 3 decent matches, and because I mark out for Foley, Rock, HBK, Benoit and Victoria (sorry she's just HOT)

Vince should be ashamed of himself, Bret Hart should be GLAD he didn't show. Hogan should be glad he didn't lower himself to this level of DUNG. Shall I continue? :(

i havent watched it yet so i wont read these posts. :p anyway..on a scale 1 to 10 what would you give as a rating to this years wrestlemania?? (saves me time if its totally crap)

Uh, Paul Heyman is an on-air talent ONLY he has no creative input at all. Stephanie McMahon is the head creative writer for the WWE. She makes up all these wonderful storylines we all know and love. Vince does the final approval for them, but Steph writes em. Three cheers for Steph.

And no, Bischoff doesn't write for RAW, he is just an on-air talent too.

As for WMXX. I am sure as hell glad I didn't fork over money I can't afford for that steaming pile of feces that the WWE had the NERVE to show on PPV last night. It was a complete and utter rip off. The Lesnar/Goldberg match? Seriously, when the best part of your match is when the crowd is chanting "You sold out" and "Na na na na na goodbye" you know it's bad. For Goldberg's part, hey the man can't wrestle worth anything but at least people know that, Lesnar...ugh. Lesnar was given the WWE on a silver platter, and he just puked it all over the place. Great job Brock. (Unless this is an elaborate work, which I doubt)

The only other matches worth a damn, were the Rock/Sock Evolution match, the Eddie Angle match, and the HBK/HHH/Benoit match. I didn't care for the Cena Show match, but kudos to Cena for his first title. Everything else just blew chunks. Where were the huge stars like in previous WM's? Where was the glamour and the surprises? Oh wow, Jesse Ventura was probing for a presidential run in 2008, yippe skippy. Oh, man wow, we saw Torrie Wilson's boob, big deal. OMG UNDERTAKER CAME BACK. Yawn.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for this WM, I give it a 3, and this is only because of the 3 decent matches, and because I mark out for Foley, Rock, HBK, Benoit and Victoria (sorry she's just HOT)

Vince should be ashamed of himself, Bret Hart should be GLAD he didn't show. Hogan should be glad he didn't lower himself to this level of DUNG. Shall I continue? :(

Hey man you got your facts straight. ;) Nice.

Stephanie can write stories but her acting skills suck. She can do as much as her little heart desires back stage as long as she keeps that aweful shril voice behind closed doors. I was really glad to see the opening vignette with Vince handing the company over to Shane-O-Mac. He's the true talent in the family. I was also glad that Vince did that very short and nice promo thanking the fans. It was honest, out of character thanks from the man that I idolized as a child.

Now for the matches. Generally, the quality wasn't great. The top match was the three way dance and the bottom was either the Brock/Goldberg or the playboy match which thankfully was good. I agree with the three matches you selected but I would add Christian/Jericho as it was stellar and had a good heel turn at the end. I also like the Cruiserweight match but felt it didn't last long enough. I held my breath when Kidman didn't get that Shooting Star all the way around. Reminded me of Lesnar/Angle all over again.

In general I felt that the guys that won were the guys that should have won. The exceptions are the tag matches. WGTT should have won and I thought that La Resitance would be good heel champions and would allow for RVD and Booker to go singles.

All in all I give the show as 7/10 as for once the booking was right but there were a few moments that ruined it.

Hey man you got your facts straight. ;) Nice.

Stephanie can write stories but her acting skills suck. She can do as much as her little heart desires back stage as long as she keeps that aweful shril voice behind closed doors. I was really glad to see the opening vignette with Vince handing the company over to Shane-O-Mac. He's the true talent in the family. I was also glad that Vince did that very short and nice promo thanking the fans. It was honest, out of character thanks from the man that I idolized as a child.

Now for the matches. Generally, the quality wasn't great. The top match was the three way dance and the bottom was either the Brock/Goldberg or the playboy match which thankfully was good. I agree with the three matches you selected but I would add Christian/Jericho as it was stellar and had a good heel turn at the end. I also like the Cruiserweight match but felt it didn't last long enough. I held my breath when Kidman didn't get that Shooting Star all the way around. Reminded me of Lesnar/Angle all over again.

In general I felt that the guys that won were the guys that should have won. The exceptions are the tag matches. WGTT should have won and I thought that La Resitance would be good heel champions and would allow for RVD and Booker to go singles.

All in all I give the show as 7/10 as for once the booking was right but there were a few moments that ruined it.

Do you know why Vince came out and thanked the fans out of character? Because his ass was afraid of a riot in MSG. Plain and simple he was doing an apology for the crap that crowd had to sit through only minutes before.

And yes, the Christian/Jericho match was good too, I forgot to mention that. But the heel turn in that match was beyond me. Yes it accomplishes turning Jericho offically face, but to what end now? The cruiserweight match was decent too, I really enjoy watched rey rey in any match, but they weren't given enough time as I expected to make the match noteworthy.

As for Shane-o, well I love the guy as much as the next guy. He should be running things, and hopefully sooner or later he will be. But if you think Vince handed over the company last night to him, your wayyyy off man. Vince will never give it up, and if he does it'll be to Steph and her Preparation-H hubby.

And for all those who just love the "Taker" here's a small paragraph from Mr. Tito of Lordsofpain.net fame, I thought you might like it, it just sums up my feelings on the Undertaker perfectly:

Next, it was Undertaker vs. Kane. The Undertaker is the same old biker Undertaker, only with a big cowboy hat and longer (not even shoulder length) black hair. He looked TERRIBLE, and resembles nothing of his old "Dead Man" character except for the rolling eyes. This match was absolutely terrible and pure torture to watch. I admire Brock Lesnar for not wanting to feud with the Undertaker again. LOOK AT THIS MATCH AND SEE WHY! Once Undertaker started wrestling, the pops for him quickly died and "you suck" chants were heard towards the Undertaker by the end of the match. This man is going to dominate the Smackdown roster? What a crime! What a joke! What a complete letdown by the WWE on this guy's return.

I got a load of pics uploaded onto my server of Taker returning...

http://www.karlpurdon.com/kriz/Undertaker%20WMXX%20Return/

The Goldberg/Brock match just sucked, i got so bored. I wasnt expecting Trish to do that either lol.

WWE Could have given Undertaker better attire, and at least some hair extensions, he looks crap at the moment. Congrats to Benoit aswell, he deserved it.

"Where it all begins ... Again" Im expectin Vince to unveil a new WWE logo, to symbolise the end of the attitude era on Raw tonight.