Wrestlemania XX Results Discussion

yeah basically it "taking time off to pursuing his NFL career" thats in his own words... so wwe took him off their superstars roster

[brock-lesner-voice style=high-pitched,american]

Pass me the ball

[/brock-lesner-voice]

I disagree, superfula, just like i think that macs don't count as real computers, which I'm sure you disagree with.

And that makes absolutely no sense at all.

There's nothing "sport" about it. It's a soap op with a lot of fighting.

And that makes absolutely no sense at all.

There's nothing "sport" about it. It's a soap op with a lot of fighting.

If you ever sat down to watch it you would see remarkable high flying, painful flips. Incredible slams on guys twice their size. Moves that most atheletes couldn't pull off. Granted its scripted but the atheletism it takes to do this type of activity is incredible. If you disagree, I want to see you do what they do. Not to mention this is one of the few activities that goes on all year. Rain or shine. Pain or not. These guys do it because they love it like some of the posters in here. If this isn't a sport, you open up a whole new issue on what counts as a sport or not.

Oh come on. The whole thing is choreographed. It's not real. The winner is already predetermined before they even get into the ring. Some of it looks so ridiculously fake that it's difficult to see how anyone can take this junk seriously.

I agree with superfula. It's a soap opera with grown men prancing around in tights. Sad. (N)

Oh come on. The whole thing is choreographed. It's not real. The winner is already predetermined before they even get into the ring. Some of it looks so ridiculously fake that it's difficult to see how anyone can take this junk seriously.

I agree with superfula. It's a soap opera with grown men prancing around in tights. Sad. (N)

I didn't deny the choreography in my previous post but you can't deny the atheletism in some of the moves they do. Watch some and you'll see.

I used to hate WWE and hate all the planning crap on it, but now sometimes it's really fun to watch. (Y) Every person to their own opinion. :)

Couch Potato?

I used to hate WWE and hate all the planning crap on it, but now sometimes it's really fun to watch. (Y) Every person to their own opinion. :)

Couch Potato™

Well said potato.

Any thoughts on the upcoming draft?

I've given up trying to help non-wrestling fans understand the mechanics involved, and how wrestlers are true atheletes contrary to their opinions. So I won't bother anymore.

As for the draft tomorrow, once again Vince is getting desperate. I can almost promise you that no big stars are gonna move, Benoit will stay on RAW, Eddie on Smackdown. You may see some moves that are surprising, like maybe Stone Cold going to Smackdown (possibly) or Foley going there, and maybe Big Sloth going to RAW. However, this lottery is due to Smackdown's complete lack of heels now, so look for some big heel names to go to Smackdown.

I would love to see Trish stay on RAW and Christian get sent to Smackdown, so Jericho can have some fun with the storyline.

As for the draft tomorrow, once again I would love to see Trish stay on RAW and Christian get sent to Smackdown, so Jericho can have some fun with the storyline.

No way man. Christian is finally getting the push he deserves and that would kill it. Jericho is fine on his own and doesn't need Trish.

Christian needs to reteam with Edge. I can't stand him as a singles wrestler.

Jericho is fine on his own yes, but the fans wanted a payoff with him and Trish, not a friggin heel turn to drag it out for months and months more, until finally Trish sees her mistake and falls in love with Jericho again, and then BAM Jericho heel turn. Ugh.

Evolution served it's purpose, and that was to maintain HHH's dominance and set up Orton for a major push. That's been done, so it wouldn'tsurprise me to see Batista or hell even Orton himself go to Smackdown. Flair, I don't know I think they'll give him his own option where he wants to go, I'd stay with RAW if I were him at this point.

HHH, well.

I hope he dies.

well we shall see tomorrow nite, i think austin is going to SD maybe along with Jericho.... even though i like Jericho, he's better on live tv(RAW), then taped (SD)... even though it is RAW IS JERICHO! but things can change and it is possible he might like the move due to he lost the macth and lost Trish on WMXX

well its kind of hard (no pun intended) to boo trish, cause hes a totally hot girl with big boobs. :p and the plus im not lying... i saw her at the local mall over here, and she is smoking!!!

Better say, the worlst wrestlemania ever crusher

I agree... :no: It was sad...to see Vince..after 20 years..let it dwindle..down to what it did.. I miss the good ol days.. :blush:

watched wrestling after like 5-6 years, and i loved it, i was amazed to see shawn michaels still in the game, i think he should have won, he really did well, benoit just exploited shawn's hard work. the show was gr8, considerin the old ones i saw, molly getting shaved was hilarious :) how fake can ya get :p

i think the undertaker story line has been repeated to many times now, i mean come on! the eddie gurrera match was cool 2..

when i saw Shawn Michaels i remembered his gr8 matches with bret hart and razor ramon, any1 here got those, i would love to watch em again they were super matches like the ladder match etc etc

overall i loved wrestlemania XX