Epic wages war against online cheaters

Respect for HellBender before this post (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a high amount of respect, 0 being none):

Respect for HellBender after this post: 0

GG, nextmap

Hah, sorry :p

I know its frowned upon by most on this forum.. Sorry if you get ****ed off at me. In my defense though, I don't do it nearly as much as many others. And I mostly do it for the thrill of breaking UTPure, not so that i can be a 1337 h4x0r munkey.

Edited by HellBender

HellBender, you're pathetic...

If you have all this good knowledge in the ut2k4 engine programming, don't use it to make aimbots, create mods and useful things.

We pay for the game, we are not interested in getting killed by aimbotters. Like in real life, we pay taxes and we got services such as police, so we don't get robbed or killed.

Hell, think a bit before acting.

Thank you.

cheating to **** people off is dumb

amen to that

Respect for HellBender before this post (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a high amount of respect, 0 being none):

Respect for HellBender after this post: 0

GG, nextmap

yeah.. me too

yeah i played this game the other night.

it is so lame how people just get around with the transporter. thats all they do. then they shoot you all fast.

i was playing ok... when people werent transporting around me.

im so used to sof2. i played that after i played 30min of ut and i played one of my best sof2 games ever.

Permanently banned Zellius? rofl, such BS! A simple proxy can get you a new CD key, and bam, you're back in. I think DrSin was pwned :yes:

Can you please tell me how a proxy server influences the CD-Key you enter manually during the installation?

Yes, but all CD-Keys issued are stored on their master server. You can't use random CD-Keys, that might pass the game's algorithm, to play online. Unless you're using a cracked game and cracked servers.

Welp,

One of the main reasons is I enjoy the steps it takes to be able to cheat. I havent made my own bot yet, but I've bytehacked my own share of protections and its great when, after hours of toiling over sloppily obscurificated code, you finally get into the server.

Plus, I get sick pleasure out of ****ing off some people.. their quotes are PRICELESS. /me whips out funny quotes document

"i will send ur demo to EPIC"

"He bots cause he has a small penis"

"Im hacking you"

" im going to call the fbi on you for hacking my server with your ****ty bot"

" dude youre so good..how can i get as good as you"

"im going to get your ip and hack you"

"U wish there was an aimbot aswell for when u try to have sex uh? this way u woudn't be the single cheating nerd you are now"

And the best one... "Why do you bot?" :laugh:

Although, I really hate clanners who cheat. Cheating and then hiding it is just lame (N)

Hehe that's the reason I used to keep a copy of all the CS 1.5 hacks, the quotes you get from ****ing people off just crack me up.

Permanently banned Zellius? rofl, such BS! A simple proxy can get you a new CD key, and bam, you're back in. I think DrSin was pwned  :yes:

Yeah, that will trick your client, but not the server. You're still banned from any legit server.

I purpose that every new keyboard sold all around the world be required to include 2 pounds of TNT wired to detonate when it's owner is found cheating :devil:

Yeah, that will trick your client, but not the server. You're still banned from any legit server.

Nono.

The proxy is part of a full program that is used to steal someone else's CD key once you connect to a server. Zellius bought the game again and got a new CD key, then used the stealer to get a few more CD keys from what I've heard. I've never tried it (thats a little too unethical) but I've heard it works great.

I can give you the link to the forum where he says that he is back in, but I think the mods wont like it so I'll refrain from that. I'll just give you a quote.

Epicgames had no proof i was cheating. It was my fault i was banned, they got my IP address from the forums did a cross check in their database and found me and my cd key. The reason they made a sticky thread in their forums with my name on is to make an example of me and scare people off.

I've not been banned today since i bought a new copy (rofl) and changed my address.

Lets see how things go.

but to go through all that just to cheat at an online game.

how pathetic people are. get out and actually DO something with your life. i guess if cheating at video games is the only thing you're good at then i worry for you. nah, worry is not the right term. i PITY you.

1. get warez ut2004 like a leet monkey

2. write aimbot

3. ????

4. Banned

:laugh:

:laugh:

Great south park episode btw ;)

Atleast Epic is doing something, a few of the people on the border of cheating may think twice about it now.

he had to go buy the game again. who is the ass now? it's just more money in epic's wallet.

rofl, good point.

I guess I take back my previous statement. Zellius was owned too :laugh: