Half Life 3 Rumour

A story on Swedish site GameReactor.se brings word that designing of guidelines and ideas for a third title in the serie has started.

BabelFish Raw Translation (Really Raw):

Gamereactor had fair committee home from three days with Arch in Seattle there wes peeked bring nearer to at that unborn Half Life 2. Wide a interview with enterprise VD Gabe Newell arrived the underline that Arch already began am designing up guidelines and chip ideas before one third game in series. Newell was retelling exclusive for Gamereactor that they\'ll foster and lets player deepen themselves further in the complex grand as Half Life 2 will bidder on. The female medhj?lparen Alyx am arriving with main probability that product game in the third game and more the theory kring utomjordiskt life will exist with. Gamereactor had as conclude Scandinavian magazine act one majorities banor from Half Life 2 and will bidder on a grand , exclusive f?rhandsartikel if precise how fair game appears in wart unborn majnummer. Beneath am seeing yous pictures on Petter then he attend Arch Seattlekontor olds in weeks and how he bags with manufacturers Gabe Newell. Arch each also almighty kite over that Half Life coral to the world best game per terms in the nyutgivna number of Gamereactor.

http://www.gamershell.com/news_BHalfLife3BRumour.shtml

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/?id=1384

There was something a while ago about Half-Life 3 being worked on, the news came shortly after the Half-Life 2 announcement. Should be kewl... but let's hope the 3rd game doesn't come out before the 2nd. ;)

They can't even get the second game out.. I don't see why they'd be concidering a third until they at least see how the second goes.

Sounds cool, but I'd rather they focus all of their resources on releasing the second one.

a rumor that there will be a half-life 3? Ya don't say? You know...I'm gonna start a new rumor that there's gonna be a doom game after doom 3...that's right...you heard it here first...

the only thing that should come as a surprise to anyone is not that there's going to be a half-life 3, but that they've started the preliminary events to put its development in motion. And even THAT shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knows something about software development.

I mean, they had started the basics for the engine behind half-life 2 before the first half-life had even hit store shelves. This is just the same ol' same ol' for valve.

you'd think that they would just concentrate on getting number 2 out before even considering 3. I mean they give out all those free vouchers with the AT XT models and it's been about 5months now, I mean how long to we have to wait. I sure hope it is worth it!

lol this company sucks, just get the fuqin part2 out the door so they wont have to worry about another hack in the future. Damn i even forgot all about there was a part two already, no news, no nothing...

will this run on my computer? i have a gateway with a 15 inch monitor and a M$ keyboard???//

of course..

unless your mouse has that tilt-wheel thingie, then no.. sorry..

will this run on my computer? i have a gateway with a 15 inch monitor and a M$ keyboard???//

:rofl: LOL!

Should work good on that... The M$! Keyboard makes all teh difference :shifty:

how can they be thinking of doing a 3rd one, when the 2nd was hyped to the max and didnt even hit the shelves on sept 30th.

i knew way back before sept 30th, in pc gamer mag, there was an interview with the guys at valve, saying that a 3rd one was being thought of

ps: gabe newell sucks

If that is the most detailed information you can give about your computer then no, it won't run it.

:o omg you know what else?... i heard from some unknown foregin online site that theres also a duke nukum forever 2 being developed!!!!!

bleh this is all retarted

:o omg you know what else?... i heard from some unknown foregin online site that theres also a duke nukum forever 2 being developed!!!!!

bleh this is all retarted

That is Funny!

Theyl call the game: A life and a Half: Another messy Day in the life of Gordon Freeman

If Valve doesn't have a leaky Valve (get it???)

not to be taken seriously

will it work with my atari 2600?

just thought i had to flame

well... if you had the latest box, and it's network name is "Atari 2600" then yes :D

also... that would be cool if it did.

will it work with my atari 2600?

is that the atari you will havee in the year 2600? i think the realease date should be around then so im sure with some meulators you can get it running. no guarantees though so dont go off buying that ati card just yet.

Sounds cool, but I'd rather they focus all of their resources on releasing the second one.

A game designer can't do jack**** when the current game is in playtesting, so why should he not work on designing the next one?

lol That has to be one of the most pointless translations ever. Your best guess at the translation would turn out more sensible results than that.

Let's hope the three minute warning is not issued on a Swedish website!

3 Minute Warning (Babelfish Raw Translation)

"big smoke handbag wibble run family boom"

lol the translation didnt make any sense, Did anyone notice it got worse towards the end. The translation probably translated 2 into 3 lol. Everyone knows that when HL2 comes out its going to be massive no matter what so they are just cashing in, they can plan ahead. Its probably at the drawing board stage.