SCO targets federal supercomputer users

there pushing there luck, 2 federal companys? I wonder what the federal goverment thinks of this?

also it's rather ironic that the sco family of websites appears to be running LINUX acording to netcraft. :laugh:

The court hasn't even decided if linux is using UNIX code yet.. how can they go about threatening consumers haha.. sounds like they are just crying now..

also it's rather ironic that the sco family of websites appears to be running LINUX acording to netcraft.

well, not really, 'cuase according to them, they own part of it :p

Anyway, I'm just lucky SCO doesn't know about my own linux cluster... I did the math, and the licenses would cost me well over $1,000 dollars. :blink: :wacko:

well, not really, 'cuase according to them, they own part of it  :p

Anyway, I'm just lucky SCO doesn't know about my own linux cluster... I did the math, and the licenses would cost  me well over $1,000 dollars.  :blink:  :wacko:

They have to use Linux for their servers because the Unix ones can't handle a little DOS attack. Go Unix!!!

I'm just lucky SCO doesn't know about my own linux cluster... I did the math, and the licenses would cost me well over $1,000 dollars.

You'd actually pay if they asked you to? :huh:

You'd actually pay if they asked you to? :huh:

I wouldn't...hey, what part of Maine are you from? I was born in Caribou.