Canadians...

What exactly is it with Tim Horton's anyway?

I was driving in a snowstorm in Ontario (forget which smallish town) once and I am not exagerating when I tell you the drive-thru was lined up out onto the highway/main street!

To compare: Tim Hortons is opening up in West Van. Before it was approved though there was a petition going around to prevent it as some feared it would ruin the character of Ambleside!

Edited by hyperactive

I'm bored of being an aussie. Can I be Canadian too?!

I don't think Canada has enough room. We're over-populated as it is.

Wave,Mar 20 2004, 20:21] Yeah man, she's Joe's sister. We all know Joe from up here. He's a cool guy. She's pretty hot too from the pictures I've seen on the internet anyway. All her teeth and everything.

I think we are thinking of someone else... :ermm:

sure why not?? we take anyone who wants to be canadian :p

Alright! I have the accent down pretty well you know. I've watched a lot of Terrence and Phillip so I consider myself a pro. :happy:

Toronto, Jane/Lawrence.

Ryerson University student.

Lawrence Park High school graduate.

Ledbury Park middle school.

Anyone know these places? :)

Toronto, Jane/Lawrence.

Ryerson University student.

Lawrence Park High school graduate.

Ledbury Park middle school.

Anyone know these places? :)

ya i go to Ryerson too :pinch:

finally getting a new comp sci building!! sweet :laugh:

Wave,Mar 21 2004, 00:53] In my books, if she was hot, it counts.  At least the Canadian girls are polite enough to thank you for sex.  We're such nice ppl.  :D

that is soo true. i moved here 3 years ago. and my last two girlfriends keep thanking me for sex..

wierded me out at first... you know, like i didn't have fun too? why thank?

and even after a few "the pleasure was all mine" they still kept thanking me. :rolleyes:

and the "i am sorry" when you dont really mean it. this get so overused, it kinda funny. :D

Excellent... Plenty of Canadians, Now we can rise up and take over the world! Oh, Wait... I forgot... we're CANADIANS!...

lol

Anyways, I believe the whole tim hortons drive thru thing.... Tim Hortons are CRAZY on Saturday mornings and during morning rush hour!

Also is it wrong of me to like both Starbucks and Tim Hortons?