What do (some) women want? A Microsoft man

In Alisa Blomstrand's dating game, Microsoft men are the only players.

She's not one of the countless single women who vow they will neeeeeeeever go out with a Microsoftie, who label them workaholics or computer geeks.

Rather, she is one in a contingent of single females bent on finding Mr. Microsoft Right.

For years, Microsoft has been seeping into the Eastside's culture and demographics. It also has secured a domain in the dating world, and some women are banking on it as a way to find their ideal mate.

Blomstrand, 22, and other searchers of the software staff say they like Microsoft guys for their intelligence, their stability and, some admit, their fat paychecks. :o

Blomstrand has gone out with 10 Microsoft men in the past six months and says it is the only type of man she wants to date.

"Guys at Microsoft tend to be quirky," said Blomstrand, of Bellevue. "Plus, they are stable and fairly intelligent. I like that."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/micr...softmen20e.html

Considering moving to Redmond, Opti? :laugh:

Seriously, though... you know, it's always been my dream to move to Redmond and work for Microsoft. :)

you know, it's always been my dream to move to Redmond and work for Microsoft. :)

that would be so awesome. I wouldn't do it solely for the women or the money. I really would like to me apart of what MS does.

Hmm... as a member of the open source programing movement...

This CAN'T be good for my social life... (as If I had one... now I now why.... :rolleyes: :blush: )