2 New Office 2003 Updates

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update 2

Microsoft has released an update to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. This optional update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Office Outlook 2003 with a more current definition of the messages that it should consider junk e-mail. By installing the update, you help the Junk E-mail Filter give you a higher level of protection against junk e-mail. Additional updates will follow.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=835235

Excel 2003 Update

Microsoft has released an update to Microsoft Office Excel 2003. This update fixes a problem in Excel 2003 that can cause the RAND(), RANDBETWEEN(), SLOPE(), INTERCEPT(), FORECAST(), and STEYX() functions to return values that are not correct. This update fixes the problem so that these functions generate the correct results.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=834691

yea and it goes almost unused for extended periods of time. perhaps it needs to expand its horizons to be of better use. just relax man

Better use? It's of great use. We should thank the devs that security issues don't come up every 2 days. :)

You start adding in all these wack ass patches then you get Important Security Stuff All over the place. This forum is well organized. I hoped that it would stay that way.

Spyder can you could please move this to BPN.

Thank You.

just because you asked so nicely (and because i wouldn't want your world to end ;) )

moved here

* For those who have this version you will need your purchased copy of Office 2003 in order to install the Outlook update patch.

And yeah iconcur, RAND() means random...so, uh, it's not a constant value...uh...

* For those who have this version you will need your purchased copy of Office 2003 in order to install the Outlook update patch.

And yeah iconcur, RAND() means random...so, uh, it's not a constant value...uh...

i didn't need anything to install the outlook patch.

Huh, maybe it's because there are different versions available out there...or, maybe I didn't install 'all' the files - just the ones that ran from my computer. Interesting though.