chap-stik addict

Has the use of lip balm interfered with your job?

Do you use whatever lip balm you have almost continuously until the supply is exhausted?

Do you ever wish that you had never taken that first application or hit of lip balm?

Do you have an obsession to get lip balm when you don't have it?

Do you experience an anticipation high just knowing you are about to use lip balm?

Are you absorbed with the thought of getting coated even while interacting with a friend or loved one?

Do you use lip balm in your car, at work, in the bathroom, on airplanes, or other public places?

When under pressure, do you always use more heavily than usual?

Can you handle more lip balm now than when you first started using?

Are there certain occasions when you feel uncomfortable if lip balm is not available?

Can you apply lip balm with one hand?

DUDE COME ON! replace lip balm with cocaine and all this applies to my friend called "dangerous dave"

however he managed to kick this expensive habit and i assure you it was really really hard.

:o :p :rolleyes:

but its done. so stop whining and stop lipbalm. quit before weekend so by monday your lips will be in ok'sh shape

and dont lick them.

in 5 days you'll be ok.

Yeah, but that was just coke. This is LIP BALM for gods sake!

Lip balm IS a gateway drug.

http://www.beautylips.de/Award.html

"Most shocking, however, is the lip balm drug connection! Stars such as John Belushi, Boy George, Don Johnson, Jennifer Capriati, John DeLorean, and Dwight Gooden all made the Blistex list and had then subsequent drug problems. Did lip balm serve as a "gateway" to hard drugs for these stars? What about Belushi's untimely death? Was it a heroin-cocaine speedball or an overdose of Carmex? Unfortunately, we may never know!"

don't stop using and then Sue blistex for the mental anguish your addiction has caused you.LOL I'm sure in this day and age you could win LOL

man this is bad.. it's been over 7 hours now.. they are soooo dry and i know licking them will not help so i won't. it's especially worse after i brush my teeth.

but i'm determined. i can do this. GO ME!!

man this is bad.. it's been over 7 hours now.. they are soooo dry and i know licking them will not help so i won't. it's especially worse after i brush my teeth.

but i'm determined. i can do this. GO ME!!

"When I started to go without, it was hard. After a week passed and the cold shakes and throbbing pain in the lips subsided. After a two weeks I stopped carrying the Chap Stick tube in my pocket. After three weeks I rarely felt I wanted to use, and when I did it was easy to resist. Life became much clearer for me. The whole world seemed to have changed for the better, looking so much like paradise. I think being on the stuff really clouded my judgement. Now, I go though life with a sense of power and clarity that I feel like I can accomplish anything. Sure, it is frightening sometimes, but the strength I feel inside helps me when I am confronted by social use of lip balm."

"When I started to go without, it was hard. After a week passed and the cold shakes and throbbing pain in the lips subsided. After a two weeks I stopped carrying the Chap Stick tube in my pocket. After three weeks I rarely felt I wanted to use, and when I did it was easy to resist. Life became much clearer for me. The whole world seemed to have changed for the better, looking so much like paradise. I think being on the stuff really clouded my judgement. Now, I go though life with a sense of power and clarity that I feel like I can accomplish anything. Sure, it is frightening sometimes, but the strength I feel inside helps me when I am confronted by social use of lip balm."

ouch! your motivation speech made me smile and that hurt a lot :laugh:

or you can just slowly stop using it so you wont be like craving it and have terrible lips

Well yeah, thats what I was going to suggest.

1. Thow it away dont use it anymore. -- Lips will hurt and you will crave it heaps.

2. Slowly cut down, lower the amount of times you use it a day until you have stopped -- will be slower than the first, but your lips wont suffer and you wont crave it.