RealPlayer 10 Final....

I dont see what the problem is you can turn the message center off & delete that reshe.exe file no biggy & I happen to like realplayer 10 I hated RealOne. I just unchecked this box & made it start up with only realplaer showing not the media center then I resized it & closed it & when you reopen it its the same as you left it hehe.

post-8-1080159755.jpg

I installed it and don't have realsched.exe running, so I'm all happy now :D

Plus, the RV10 codec is pretty crazy, if you haven't seen it. Video codecs are getting damn good lately.

Granted RP10 is much better then realone, however it still has it's annoyances. Realsched.exe runs in the background, there are still advertisements (just less of them), the message center is a nuisance and you still need to register in order to download the thing. But all in all it's decent.

the only thing running in backgroup is whatever you don't disable.

as for register goold old "qqq", "qqq@qqq.qqq" still works :D

or if you need to get actual email use www.mailinator.com unlimited emails w/o signing up :)

10 is for mainstream desktops - CD ripping, skins etc, Enterprise just plays all the audio/video filetypes & contains a browser.

Radish?

Why would anyone use this bloated crap?

i only use this for hearing radio thru SpinAmp that is like Radio@netscape but you can use it from winamp

only reason i use the bloated crap :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, real alternative was really messing up my system, would cause soundcard to constantly need reinstalled when trying to listen to real audio streams... the corp desktop version is very nice (Y)