Comcast to buy TechTV (confirmed)

I wish I had TechTV. Unfortunately Cablevision only has it on IO which my parents would never buy.

I picked up the extra cost just to get IO for channels like TechTV lol. My dad didn't care if I paid.

I wish I had TechTV. Unfortunately Cablevision only has it on IO which my parents would never buy.

im in the same position as you although my parents are thinking about it

edit/ OMFG!! 900 POSTS! :woot:

LOL! you know, i couldn't put my finger on it what bothered me about the show and its hosts, but thats definately it! (in bold) :yes:

That is SO true. I just realized that as well :laugh: Still though, Morgan Webb is hot.

nah morgan is way too boyish..

That is SO true. I just realized that as well :laugh: Still though, Morgan Webb is hot.

nah morgan is way too boyish..

Dude, she has one of the best racks I've seen on any girl. How can you call her boyish? :o

Wonder how this will affect TechTV Canada, which is basically same although up north here we dont get some TechTV shows, instead they are replaced with lame Canadian Content Shows that has nothing really to do with technology.

I used to watch the Screensavers mostly, but started to get boring except for Cat Schwartz, but then I could see more of here ;) on her website.

I was ****ed they wouldn't show "The Thunderbirds" on TechTV Canada, instead there was some dumass lame Canadian Show.

They show Thunderbirds in Canada. Just not on Techtv, its on YTV ;) .

As long as I keep the shows Iwatch, I don't care. I like X-Play. They are critical of games and don't let pretty graphics sway their vote. I also love The Screensavers (who doesn't?) and Call for Help is fun sometimes. I like to watch call for help to just see how sometimes I know an answer better than Leo does. Not that he doesn't knwo what he's talking about, just sometimes I've come across the particular problem and he hasn't.

I also watch it for that reason......

I like the screensavers but it used to be alot better. They spend too much time just goofing off now, they used to take alot more calls.

When they had the hour and a half they could do both.

Back when Kate was on they were a lot more hardcore too, tougher questions and tips. Now it's like Call for Help late edition.

you like xplay? :| i don't like the hosts at all. tommy and vic and all their shows are far better

hah the only G4 show i saw was Pulse but otherwise everything they have is lame :angry: If the replace take tv :angry: :angry: that would suck so bad :cry: :cry:

you like xplay? :| i don't like the hosts at all. tommy and vic and all their shows are far better

Huh? :huh: I thought you said you didn't get G4, yet you know who Tommy and Victor are...

And how can you not like X-Play?!

leo's leaving screen savers to just be on call for help and cfh is moving to 6pm eastern (good thing)...i'm trying to find out if we even get g4 here

i can't live w/o techtv :cry:

leo's leaving screen savers to just be on call for help and cfh is moving to 6pm eastern (good thing)...i'm trying to find out if we even get g4 here

i can't live w/o techtv :cry:

so that's what they were saying at the end. I was in the middle of a game of America's Army, so I didn't fully hear it. If you read his blog though, you would have seen this company. He just signed a new contract and it gives him some more time to do his own thing.