[icon] release "Seed "Icon set

this iconset just plain ownz! :p

i see someone made a theme to go with it to...it looks great, but i like the combination of splitfire and seed better ^_^

non the less i'm looking forward to more stuff from you rokey you have at this moment taken over my desktop :)

love the icons man.,..they look so sweet...i tend to stay away from iconpackager but i might give it another try...

btw..plz someone make a shell32 pack with these icons and plz make them compatible to the newest version of APXP sp2....etc....i hope you guys understand what im trying to say....

he hasn't released them. your best bet would be to check his site, www.rokey.net, every so often and see if they are updated there.

Can some good samarition please gimme a link to the .ico pack of Seed..the download has been paused on his website and i really wna get a hold of them....

any private link will do plz...pm if you are willing to..

btw..plz someone make a shell32 pack with these icons and plz make them compatible to the newest version of APXP sp2....etc....i hope you guys understand what im trying to say....

I'm bored, i might do this later :)

is there a way to replace all the icons in a system file (shell32, mydocs...)? so everytime i run windows update i dont have to replace the new version with older ones

Well said i'd do it earlier so, modded shell32 and mydocs covers most of the icons but not all.

SP1 ver:6.0.2800.1242 Here

SP2 ver:6.0.2900.2096 and here

:) Hope this is okay with Rokey

I tried d/l the Sp1 but it came as a corrupted file...

just to let you know...

Well said i'd do it earlier so, modded shell32 and mydocs covers most of the icons but not all.

SP1 ver:6.0.2800.1242 Here

SP2 ver:6.0.2900.2096 and here

:) Hope this is okay with Rokey

is the error still there?

Riggs, he may have been disqualified regarding the fact he put this up on wincustomize aswell. i am not too sure though so dont quote me.

,Apr 15 2004, 08:18] Riggs, he may have been disqualified regarding the fact he put this up on wincustomize aswell. i am not too sure though so dont quote me.

That's not the reason, he didn't/couldn't upload them to wincusto, the reason is another (from what I know) but that is not for me to tell, if he feel that people are to know why I'm sure he'll say it at sometime

I tried d/l the Sp1 but it came as a corrupted file...

just to let you know...

What do you mean corrupt? I just downloaded the file (and checked it in reshacker) and it seems fine. let me know