[icon] release "Seed "Icon set

That's not the reason, he didn't/couldn't upload them to wincusto, the reason is another (from what I know) but that is not for me to tell, if he feel that people are to know why I'm sure he'll say it at sometime

hmm you are scaring me. ill contact rokey for you people, these shouldnt be secrets as this site is awesome.

I wonder if You got permission from Rokey to do the dll's ? And on a side note : Don't know if the set will be at GUIOlympics again, but the upload You just made could also be a future reason for disqualifying the set. I would really recommend everyone to do some homework (research) 1st before even touching other's work and upload it. And asking for permission after realeasing something for public download isn't good style either...

Edited by c242

And asking for permission after realeasing something for public download isn't good style either...

I know :blush: didn't think about if for some reason, i'll take the link down

What do you mean corrupt? I just downloaded the file (and checked it in reshacker) and it seems fine. let me know

don't know really...i tried repairing the file but still didn't work..

the file size was if i remember correctly 6mb so that sould be the error that i got a corrupted file..

Rokey has been "kicked" out of the contest due to the breaking of guidelines, not mentioning which ones. You can PM Rokey or visit his site if you would like to know more. :)

,Apr 15 2004, 08:12] Rokey has been "kicked" out of the contest due to the breaking of guidelines, not mentioning which ones. You can PM Rokey or visit his site if you would like to know more. :)

damn that sux. he was so talented

Asked Rokey, all is good :D link back up

off topic- is there a limit to the time allowed to edit previous posts, as i cant't seem to here

yes there is a limit. :happy:

Well said i'd do it earlier so, modded shell32 and mydocs covers most of the icons but not all.

SP1 ver:6.0.2800.1242 Here

SP2 ver:6.0.2900.2096 and here

:) Hope this is okay with Rokey

Love the icons Rokey and thanks for making a shell32 Furby. I've applied both files on WinXP SP1 and used TweakUI to rebuild the icon cache but there's just one icon missing:

post-67-1083104124.jpg

Great icons Rokey!!

I've visited your page some days ago and it rocks too, nice work on the icons/logos/gui!!

I advise you all to visit Rokey's page for more great art: www.rokey.net

Is there anyway to download the actual icons and convert them to PNG for dock use? I see others using them, so there must be a way. Unless they got them when rokey posted them.

Are those the only seed icons that there are? I thought there are more. I've seen versions for programs like winamp, firefox, etc.

Any chance of an .TIP so I can use them in TuneUp Utilities (themes, icons, fixin system...great stuff) or at least a .IP becuase it wont read a .iptheme/.icl.

Heres a hopin :)

Love the icons Rokey and thanks for making a shell32 Furby.  I've applied both files on WinXP SP1 and used TweakUI to rebuild the icon cache but there's just one icon missing:

Damn I'll check that out. (must have just changed the cd-rom icon and not the dvd one :blush: )

I have the .ico and .png's as i had to rip them for the shell. I might put up a link later

edit/ ye iconpackager didn't change this icon so i didn't but it looks worng so i'll update it

Edited by furby

Any chance of an .TIP so I can use them in TuneUp Utilities (themes, icons, fixin system...great stuff) or at least a .IP becuase it wont read a .iptheme/.icl.

Heres a hopin :)

Isn' t the icon packager file .IP i seem to have that and a .icl file. I haven't seen .tip files, but i could have a go