Microsoft to remove the Calculator from Windows

microsoft makes windows, they can put what they want in it

if you don't like it then don't use windows!!

or just don't use the f'ing apps

I agree!!!

Thats ridiculous! Everyone want to sue Microsoft for every aspect of there products!

Mac OSX and Linux does the same thing! If you wish not to install the calc you can! If you want to install another calc you can!

This is becoming really annoying!! Next : Some company sues Microsoft for its monopoly with notepad or wordpad...

Anyway everyone is jaleous of Microsoft because they succeeded and got a very big part of the market...

I agree!!!

Thats ridiculous! Everyone want to sue Microsoft for every aspect of there products!

Mac OSX and Linux does the same thing! If you wish not to install the calc you can! If you want to install another calc you can!

This is becoming really annoying!! Next : Some company sues Microsoft for its monopoly with notepad or wordpad...

Anyway everyone is jaleous of Microsoft because they succeeded and got a very big part of the market...

I agree that Apple does the same thing, but since they are underdogs no one really cares about it. I'm sure that if Apple were bigger then they would also be in the firing line.

I disagree about Linux, most Linux distros are full of different versions of software. Linux is the other extreme, lots of distros include too much rubbish. Fedora and some others are good because they provide only the best few in their initial installation then give the user the ability to easily add and remove more programs.

I think we need a nice middle ground, where the perhaps 3 highest quality software programs get included, and maybe the user could also get a choice on what software applications are installed, if need be,

Yeah they should be able to put what the hell they like into it. No one forces anyone to buy windows. What annoys me is people complain all the time about windows and they still use it. If they dont like it dont use it.