yet another "im getting an ipod" thread

Don't sell it, the sound quality is excellent. The sound quality of the iPod is consistently rated among the highest of any portable player. If you're having an issue with yours, chances are it's either the quality of your iTunes library (bitrate / sample), your earphones, or a dud iPod. If it's a dud, Apple will give you a new one.

The stock earphones aren't that good.. I mean they're fine IMO, but I just got some Shure E3Cs and they're quite a lot better (once you figure out how to insert them properly that is :p).

IMO it's your loss if you get rid of it. You'll never know what you're missing.

Don't sell it, the sound quality is excellent. The sound quality of the iPod is consistently rated among the highest of any portable player. If you're having an issue with yours, chances are it's either the quality of your iTunes library (bitrate / sample), your earphones, or a dud iPod. If it's a dud, Apple will give you a new one.

The stock earphones aren't that good.. I mean they're fine IMO, but I just got some Shure E3Cs and they're quite a lot better (once you figure out how to insert them properly that is :p).

IMO it's your loss if you get rid of it. You'll never know what you're missing.

Well i don't know where you got that first line from :shifty: .. but IMO it's not.. but then again.. i think is sound is something personal. the ipod has a nice sound yes.. but not as nice as my net-md :p ..especially the mega bass :woot: